Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Training
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Training
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Kajabi Training
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Kajabi Training
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Training
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of you. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Training
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Training
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful courses. Kajabi Training
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other information and tips the help desk will be there to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Training
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Kajabi Training
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. Kajabi Training