A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Growth Monthly Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Growth Monthly Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you insert various types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Growth Monthly Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. Growth Monthly Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Growth Monthly Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Growth Monthly Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Growth Monthly Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you can connect to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful courses. Growth Monthly Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. Growth Monthly Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ Growth Monthly Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course materials even when traveling. Growth Monthly Kajabi