Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Gurucan Vs Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and course creator software was never this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Aside from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Gurucan Vs Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Gurucan Vs Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
In addition aside from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Gurucan Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Gurucan Vs Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Gurucan Vs Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Gurucan Vs Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Gurucan Vs Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Gurucan Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to understand how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it operates. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There may be a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Gurucan Vs Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. Gurucan Vs Kajabi