Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer a variety of crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance What is Kajabi? How Do I Transfer Kajabi Clients To Aweber
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of features that are included into every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. How Do I Transfer Kajabi Clients To Aweber
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons known as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. How Do I Transfer Kajabi Clients To Aweber
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one with the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your members are able to access. How Do I Transfer Kajabi Clients To Aweber
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How Do I Transfer Kajabi Clients To Aweber
You can create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. How Do I Transfer Kajabi Clients To Aweber
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. How Do I Transfer Kajabi Clients To Aweber
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful educational content. How Do I Transfer Kajabi Clients To Aweber
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. How Do I Transfer Kajabi Clients To Aweber
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ How Do I Transfer Kajabi Clients To Aweber
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. How Do I Transfer Kajabi Clients To Aweber