Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How Many Products On Average Do People Have In Kajabi?
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing and sales the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products, as well as a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. How Many Products On Average Do People Have In Kajabi?
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. The posts are where you put in different types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. How Many Products On Average Do People Have In Kajabi?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. How Many Products On Average Do People Have In Kajabi?
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement How Many Products On Average Do People Have In Kajabi?
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How Many Products On Average Do People Have In Kajabi?
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from the starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for products at various times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. How Many Products On Average Do People Have In Kajabi?
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create relevant educational content. How Many Products On Average Do People Have In Kajabi?
For training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in your decision. How Many Products On Average Do People Have In Kajabi?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can use. It does provide the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ How Many Products On Average Do People Have In Kajabi?
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while traveling. How Many Products On Average Do People Have In Kajabi?