Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer almost everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to explore beyond your limits One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? Ryan Stewman Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials and blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Ryan Stewman Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Ryan Stewman Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
In addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by creating one using an editor for text. You may include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users have access to. Ryan Stewman Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Ryan Stewman Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Ryan Stewman Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can cost your pupils for the products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, as well as establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. Ryan Stewman Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design useful educational content. Ryan Stewman Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering in your decision. Ryan Stewman Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can understand the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Ryan Stewman Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access your entire course content even when you’re in the move. Ryan Stewman Kajabi