Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? How Many Users Does Kajabi Have
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d like when making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. How Many Users Does Kajabi Have
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. How Many Users Does Kajabi Have
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as remove all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. How Many Users Does Kajabi Have
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement How Many Users Does Kajabi Have
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign certain members of yours as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How Many Users Does Kajabi Have
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy the products you offer. How Many Users Does Kajabi Have
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to develop useful course content. How Many Users Does Kajabi Have
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi regarding performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might think about in your decision. How Many Users Does Kajabi Have
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ How Many Users Does Kajabi Have
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. How Many Users Does Kajabi Have