Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: How do you define Kajabi? What Is Kajabi Access
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your course content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. What Is Kajabi Access
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are the places where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. What Is Kajabi Access
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. What Is Kajabi Access
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement What Is Kajabi Access
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. What Is Kajabi Access
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. What Is Kajabi Access
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. What Is Kajabi Access
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of more information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. What Is Kajabi Access
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price, we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ What Is Kajabi Access
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course content even when you’re traveling. What Is Kajabi Access