Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? How Much Is Kajabi Per Year
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. How Much Is Kajabi Per Year
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. How Much Is Kajabi Per Year
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. How Much Is Kajabi Per Year
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement How Much Is Kajabi Per Year
You can send as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How Much Is Kajabi Per Year
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For price options for Kajabi, it gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase any of your offers. How Much Is Kajabi Per Year
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop relevant courses. How Much Is Kajabi Per Year
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. How Much Is Kajabi Per Year
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than the other has which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ How Much Is Kajabi Per Year
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when in the move. How Much Is Kajabi Per Year