Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your target audience, others might not offer all of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Leveled Up My Business
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? There are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. But a 14-day free trial is available for all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on certain blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Leveled Up My Business
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will quickly come across a variety of course or product templates, or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Kajabi Leveled Up My Business
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Leveled Up My Business
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Leveled Up My Business
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Leveled Up My Business
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Leveled Up My Business
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live chat is available for certain times and days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to design meaningful course content. Kajabi Leveled Up My Business
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Kajabi Leveled Up My Business
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range, we can imagine how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Leveled Up My Business
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while in the move. Kajabi Leveled Up My Business