Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer various crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? How Much Is Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over others. In addition this allows students like you run and develop an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can pick according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. So if you want to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. How Much Is Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses in one page. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. How Much Is Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content more.
In addition in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. How Much Is Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement How Much Is Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How Much Is Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your public to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. How Much Is Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful courses. How Much Is Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other information and tips assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might think about in making your choice. How Much Is Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ How Much Is Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. How Much Is Kajabi