Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Instagram Kajabi Integrations
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an edge over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included within each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Instagram Kajabi Integrations
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English in case you want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Instagram Kajabi Integrations
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by making one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Instagram Kajabi Integrations
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Instagram Kajabi Integrations
You are able to create as many emails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Instagram Kajabi Integrations
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to persuade your customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of options to select from. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Instagram Kajabi Integrations
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design relevant courses. Instagram Kajabi Integrations
As for training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. Instagram Kajabi Integrations
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other as well as live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ Instagram Kajabi Integrations
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Instagram Kajabi Integrations