A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer almost all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? How To Add Blog Categories Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other effective methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site as well as course editor. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. How To Add Blog Categories Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are where you put in different types of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. How To Add Blog Categories Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as choose from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website how you would like it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. How To Add Blog Categories Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Add Blog Categories Kajabi
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Add Blog Categories Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. How To Add Blog Categories Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design relevant courses. How To Add Blog Categories Kajabi
As for training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might think about when making your choice. How To Add Blog Categories Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ How To Add Blog Categories Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. How To Add Blog Categories Kajabi