A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, others may not have most of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? How To Export Leads From Kajabi To Mailchimp
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to go elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. How To Export Leads From Kajabi To Mailchimp
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ brand name. You can build a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are called categories and posts, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. How To Export Leads From Kajabi To Mailchimp
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your material more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating your blog posts by making one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. How To Export Leads From Kajabi To Mailchimp
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Export Leads From Kajabi To Mailchimp
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Export Leads From Kajabi To Mailchimp
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at different times (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase the products you offer. How To Export Leads From Kajabi To Mailchimp
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to create and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. How To Export Leads From Kajabi To Mailchimp
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and when you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it could make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. How To Export Leads From Kajabi To Mailchimp
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ How To Export Leads From Kajabi To Mailchimp
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. How To Export Leads From Kajabi To Mailchimp