A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll be a few that have an editing experience so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? How To Add Course To Kajabi App
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would like to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as create a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. How To Add Course To Kajabi App
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. How To Add Course To Kajabi App
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your students are able to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. How To Add Course To Kajabi App
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send e-mails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement How To Add Course To Kajabi App
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Add Course To Kajabi App
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. How To Add Course To Kajabi App
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create useful course content. How To Add Course To Kajabi App
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to gain traction or boost their standing in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. How To Add Course To Kajabi App
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price we can imagine the way Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ How To Add Course To Kajabi App
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re in the move. How To Add Course To Kajabi App