Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they offer almost everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Is Kajabi Legit
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over other instructors. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create a course-making business without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials along with blogs to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who might be interested in giving Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on selected blogs. If you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Is Kajabi Legit
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Is Kajabi Legit
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi logos and substitute it with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with your blog posts by making one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users are able to access. Is Kajabi Legit
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Is Kajabi Legit
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Is Kajabi Legit
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails that you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can charge your students for your services at various time frames (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Is Kajabi Legit
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create useful courses. Is Kajabi Legit
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Is Kajabi Legit
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Is Kajabi Legit
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when traveling. Is Kajabi Legit