Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? How To Add Google Analytics To Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over the rest. In addition this allows students like you to run and create courses without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering using it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. How To Add Google Analytics To Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo, images, and font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. How To Add Google Analytics To Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. How To Add Google Analytics To Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement How To Add Google Analytics To Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Add Google Analytics To Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can benefit from it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from the starting
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
For the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at different times (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. How To Add Google Analytics To Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create useful educational content. How To Add Google Analytics To Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations also.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in your decision. How To Add Google Analytics To Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the right choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ How To Add Google Analytics To Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app for you and your subscribed members can access all your courses even while on the go. How To Add Google Analytics To Kajabi