Many learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Integrate Kajabi With WordPress
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to be aware of if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and materials and blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, and training resources in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on selected blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Integrate Kajabi With WordPress
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and even engage with other instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand, such as the logo or images as well as font designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Integrate Kajabi With WordPress
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automated SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Integrate Kajabi With WordPress
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Integrate Kajabi With WordPress
You are able to create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Integrate Kajabi With WordPress
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different times (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Integrate Kajabi With WordPress
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Integrate Kajabi With WordPress
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish that the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider when making your choice. Integrate Kajabi With WordPress
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price we can see the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Integrate Kajabi With WordPress
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while traveling. Integrate Kajabi With WordPress