Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote your courses to your target viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Change Kajabi Home Page
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere in case something is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and products, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training materials in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. How To Change Kajabi Home Page
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints let you create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are called post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for various products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a a personal touch. How To Change Kajabi Home Page
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you can choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Apart from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes that you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating posting blog content by creating one using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one that only your users are able to access. How To Change Kajabi Home Page
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Change Kajabi Home Page
You are able to create as many e-mails for the campaign you like and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Change Kajabi Home Page
Another of Kajabi’s notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from starting
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can charge your students for your products at different times (one-time or subscription and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. How To Change Kajabi Home Page
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live chat is available for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop relevant courses. How To Change Kajabi Home Page
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for additional information and tips the help desk is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. How To Change Kajabi Home Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ How To Change Kajabi Home Page
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices so that you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire courses even while on the go. How To Change Kajabi Home Page