A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of crucial features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi: How To Connect Webinar Jam To Kajabi?
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable ways to improve your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, and training resources, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi: How To Connect Webinar Jam To Kajabi?
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other than English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints let you make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses on one tab. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for courses. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image like your logo, images, and font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi: How To Connect Webinar Jam To Kajabi?
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also remove all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes media files, text as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with the blog post by creating one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Kajabi: How To Connect Webinar Jam To Kajabi?
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi: How To Connect Webinar Jam To Kajabi?
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi: How To Connect Webinar Jam To Kajabi?
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You may even change the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi: How To Connect Webinar Jam To Kajabi?
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Kajabi: How To Connect Webinar Jam To Kajabi?
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, such as letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might be considering when making your choice. Kajabi: How To Connect Webinar Jam To Kajabi?
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to imagine the way Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi: How To Connect Webinar Jam To Kajabi?
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi: How To Connect Webinar Jam To Kajabi?