Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of important features can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Change Url In Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form, of its important attributes that you ought to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and materials along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of features that are included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, reach an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly that is loaded with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited free trial is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and swift, and it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. How To Change Url In Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of product or course templates or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called post categories as well as category, and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders where the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. How To Change Url In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. You can get started with your blog posts by making your own using the text editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach or group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. How To Change Url In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement How To Change Url In Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Change Url In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your public to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use whenever you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. How To Change Url In Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds of other tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to develop meaningful educational content. How To Change Url In Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may want to consider in making your choice. How To Change Url In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand how Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is great as an all-in one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ How To Change Url In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribed members have access to all courses even while on the go. How To Change Url In Kajabi