Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your target audience, others might not provide all those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Project Help Consulting
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible even for those who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and create a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on selected blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Project Help Consulting
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other than English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image like your logo or images as well as font design into the course player to add a an individual touch. Kajabi Project Help Consulting
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Apart from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users can get access to. Kajabi Project Help Consulting
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Project Help Consulting
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Project Help Consulting
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create your sales funnel from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Project Help Consulting
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to design useful courses. Kajabi Project Help Consulting
As for training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi will often require a connection to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a plethora in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Project Help Consulting
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Project Help Consulting
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while on the go. Kajabi Project Help Consulting