A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be some that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? How To Create A Quiz In Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your student audience. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available on all three plans. A longer trial of for up to 30 days available on selected blogs, so if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free option available either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute the assignments or quizzes. How To Create A Quiz In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose various themes for the different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. How To Create A Quiz In Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to determine if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. Through the assessment option, you are able to select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content including media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. How To Create A Quiz In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically delivered directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement How To Create A Quiz In Kajabi
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Create A Quiz In Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for services at various times (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase the products you offer. How To Create A Quiz In Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop useful course content. How To Create A Quiz In Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like for the absence of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. How To Create A Quiz In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price range we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously look into.
FAQ How To Create A Quiz In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. How To Create A Quiz In Kajabi