Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms have various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Kajabi Vs Fedora
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and create websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on selected blogs. So if you want to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s not a free option neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Kajabi Vs Fedora
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products on the site by entering the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It can also be used in other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the product blueprints is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, like text, videos and images, whereas the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly via your computer’s folders, or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively simple to alter any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a a personal touch. Kajabi Vs Fedora
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website however you want it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers have access to. Kajabi Vs Fedora
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Kajabi Vs Fedora
You can create as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Vs Fedora
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi provides you a wide range to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. Kajabi Vs Fedora
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to make and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant course content. Kajabi Vs Fedora
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site might make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. Kajabi Vs Fedora
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! While you get to make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Vs Fedora
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course content even when you’re on the go. Kajabi Vs Fedora