Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your target audience, some may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? How To Do A Webinar Inside Of A Kajabi Product
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your customers. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be easily digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on the latest developments;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of important features included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. How To Do A Webinar Inside Of A Kajabi Product
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these segments and classes are referred to as categories and posts, or. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. How To Do A Webinar Inside Of A Kajabi Product
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students to engage with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can personalize to your heart’s content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the content of the website including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. How To Do A Webinar Inside Of A Kajabi Product
Marketing and Sales
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement How To Do A Webinar Inside Of A Kajabi Product
You can create as many e-mails for the campaign you want and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Do A Webinar Inside Of A Kajabi Product
Another of Kajabi’s standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your target public to buy your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your product via web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. How To Do A Webinar Inside Of A Kajabi Product
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating a course or page among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for Basic users live chat is available at specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to develop useful course content. How To Do A Webinar Inside Of A Kajabi Product
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for more tips and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. How To Do A Webinar Inside Of A Kajabi Product
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost we can understand how Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ How To Do A Webinar Inside Of A Kajabi Product
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while on the go. How To Do A Webinar Inside Of A Kajabi Product