A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Download Embedded Kajabi Videos
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to create and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation to marketing almost all of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without the need to look elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach beyond the limits and increase conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who would like to give the service a shot. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo when billed annually. This plan lets you can create three products, reach up to 1 000 active clients, and make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan, which happens to be the platform’s most popular offer with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. However, a 14-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you want to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. How To Download Embedded Kajabi Videos
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. For one, most of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create an online landing page, change your course, and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content created to offer a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient way to share your content when you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. How To Download Embedded Kajabi Videos
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating areas for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus remove the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to make your site look as you wish it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers are able to access. How To Download Embedded Kajabi Videos
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than sending e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Download Embedded Kajabi Videos
You can send as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of you. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Download Embedded Kajabi Videos
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for when you’re trying to promote your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a specific time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy all of your products. How To Download Embedded Kajabi Videos
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design relevant educational content. How To Download Embedded Kajabi Videos
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. How To Download Embedded Kajabi Videos
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to see the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can use. It certainly has the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ How To Download Embedded Kajabi Videos
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. How To Download Embedded Kajabi Videos