A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer various essential features that you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your desired audience, others might not offer all of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Websites Like Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to develop and market your courses to an customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are new in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important features that you may want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1000 active users, as well as make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses up to the customized website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the website and course builder software has never been this easy and quick, as it takes less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in your classes. You can also connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Websites Like Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The menu’s design does not allow for clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, and it lets you look for tools and items within the website by typing in the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of course or product templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content including text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Websites Like Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments can be a great way to assess whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your material more.
Aside from that in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes, all of which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you can import custom-made themes built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder lets you modify any of the given website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the content of the website which includes media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using the text editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members are able to access. Websites Like Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Websites Like Kajabi
You can create as many emails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been so complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Websites Like Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to promote your content with a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different – there is a library full of 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Websites Like Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you have the option to connect to third-party apps for an added boost in functionality. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other important issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for specific times and on certain days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Websites Like Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you on your way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of different types of questions and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations too.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Websites Like Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer greater features that the other, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need to be able to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates specifically. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Websites Like Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail is it possible Kajabi could be able to be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices to ensure that you and your subscribers can access all your courses even while traveling. Websites Like Kajabi