Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? How To Download Videos From Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your course content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition this allows students such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop label.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points, of its important features that you may want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and materials along with your own blog to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually that is loaded with every feature you could ask for when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the limited trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. How To Download Videos From Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are divided into five major sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the website by typing in the words. Like we said that both the Kajabi site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on contrary, are classes that are scheduled for an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method to distribute your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics that represent your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. How To Download Videos From Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your material more.
Aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate item or as a part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to alter any of the given website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience or group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free , or create an exclusive private version that only your users have access to. How To Download Videos From Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement How To Download Videos From Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Download Videos From Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can select from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between the two to pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for one product or multiple products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a certain time frame. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. How To Download Videos From Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop useful educational content. How To Download Videos From Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially geared towards teachers and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider when making your choice. How To Download Videos From Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly consider.
FAQ How To Download Videos From Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while on the go. How To Download Videos From Kajabi