Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features can be utilized when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired audience, some may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? How To Get Blog Stats In Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are many reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation to the marketing services almost all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need and is a true testament its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the key attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and materials along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community and training materials in conjunction with Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation tools in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might like to give the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. So if you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. How To Get Blog Stats In Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the user interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. As mentioned previously the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. The posts are where you can insert different types of content like text, videos and images, whereas the categories function as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a an individual touch. How To Get Blog Stats In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessment feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone feature or as an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain or WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a variety of unique, professional themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making one using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. How To Get Blog Stats In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Get Blog Stats In Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to determine the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. How To Get Blog Stats In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts are the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use whenever you want to promote your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct your sales funnel from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you want your pipeline to look to your customers. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select between the two to pay for your classes. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can choose to make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a single item or for a variety of products, and establish specific dates for your members can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. How To Get Blog Stats In Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to create and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been praised by many who use it to design relevant course content. How To Get Blog Stats In Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors you might want to consider in your decision. How To Get Blog Stats In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can see how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for them. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ How To Get Blog Stats In Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and your subscribed members can access all your course materials even when traveling. How To Get Blog Stats In Kajabi