Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote your courses to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Portal Kajabi Posts Parte
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just build a professional-looking site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features can be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are numerous methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with email marketing, CRM, and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who like to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner an maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly and is packed with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. However, a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is available on selected blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so simple and fast, since it takes less effort and time to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Portal Kajabi Posts Parte
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching, it allows you to search for specific tools and products on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the site builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of templates for courses or products, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a means of gaining the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in one tab. This one is handy especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your company’s image including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Portal Kajabi Posts Parte
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are an effective way to assess if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone feature or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs and also eliminate the Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the website themes with a suite of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates can be picked from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. Portal Kajabi Posts Parte
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are highly user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another course is not performing, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Portal Kajabi Posts Parte
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of you. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Portal Kajabi Posts Parte
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features, which require more time and effort, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of an array of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your audience to purchase any of your offers. Portal Kajabi Posts Parte
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you create and market your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you if you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for Basic users Live chat is available for certain times and times during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design meaningful course content. Portal Kajabi Posts Parte
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and certificates. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits too.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Portal Kajabi Posts Parte
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than other. With the extremely affordable cost, we can imagine the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ Portal Kajabi Posts Parte
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. If you do want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course content even when you’re in the move. Portal Kajabi Posts Parte