A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer many important features you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? How To Integarte New Kajabi With WordPress
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are digestible for people who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for all three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to interact with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available either.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. How To Integarte New Kajabi With WordPress
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the website by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other that English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. How To Integarte New Kajabi With WordPress
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an assessment score that will encourage your students to engage with your material more.
In addition in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone feature or as an element of membership.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across 3 pricing options. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with an automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also remove any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like those categories as well as posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating your own using an editor for text. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers are able to access. How To Integarte New Kajabi With WordPress
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement How To Integarte New Kajabi With WordPress
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can choose which members of your group are eligible the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Integarte New Kajabi With WordPress
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating issues. While other platforms offer similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based workshops
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi since all the money you earn are instantly transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out at no cost. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for a specific product or multiple products, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a given period of time. You can also create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. How To Integarte New Kajabi With WordPress
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also can connect to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan up to for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to develop useful courses. How To Integarte New Kajabi With WordPress
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they reach their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. How To Integarte New Kajabi With WordPress
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price we can imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. However, it is important to understand how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ How To Integarte New Kajabi With WordPress
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. How To Integarte New Kajabi With WordPress