Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many crucial features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to market classes to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance: What is Kajabi? How To Integrate Kajabi Membership Site With Clickfunnels Website
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. First, it’s the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be easily digestible even for those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without having to travel elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet form of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for when you’re thinking about using it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to present your course content and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages and other effective methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training materials, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 companies and celebrities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would want to give Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed into every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, garner an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you’d want when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app lets you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. How To Integrate Kajabi Membership Site With Clickfunnels Website
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped which makes the process easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide an “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create an entire course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added if you choose any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons known as post categories as well as category, or. Posts are where you put in different types of content like text, videos, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. How To Integrate Kajabi Membership Site With Clickfunnels Website
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone product or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification, as well as a team to help maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a range of unique, professional themes that you can modify to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to make your site look however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides the opportunity to do so without limits. Start by creating posting blog content by making one with an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: either release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your users can get access to. How To Integrate Kajabi Membership Site With Clickfunnels Website
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be sent automatically to their inbox. If another underperforms then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement How To Integrate Kajabi Membership Site With Clickfunnels Website
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can choose which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To Integrate Kajabi Membership Site With Clickfunnels Website
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’d like to construct an effective sales funnel right from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one – there is a library full of 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi gives you a wide range of options to select from. You can either make your student pay for products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specific amount for a specific product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. How To Integrate Kajabi Membership Site With Clickfunnels Website
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses however, you also can connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by many who use it to develop meaningful courses. How To Integrate Kajabi Membership Site With Clickfunnels Website
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and become familiar with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more advice and tricks the help desk will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators get rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to improve the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors that you may be considering when making your choice. How To Integrate Kajabi Membership Site With Clickfunnels Website
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. But considering the very budget-friendly price range we can imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers greater features that the other has, and this includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it operates. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing like the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the best option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. That doesn’t stop it, but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ How To Integrate Kajabi Membership Site With Clickfunnels Website
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re traveling. How To Integrate Kajabi Membership Site With Clickfunnels Website