Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various crucial features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your desired viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? How To I Integrate Scheduleonce Into Kajabi Sales Page
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of the Kajabi features can be digestible for people who are new in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over other instructors. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form, of its important features that you may want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizable tools, media files, and templates you can select depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products along with your own blog to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands upon thousands of courses, which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who would like to give it a try. However, when you consider the number of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you are able to design three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you could ask for when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days available on certain blogs. So if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as automated e-mail marketing, and automation are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Unlimited customization. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics tools, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature allows you to connect with students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. How To I Integrate Scheduleonce Into Kajabi Sales Page
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can build an online landing page, change your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar, and it lets you look for items and tools on the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi is known to many as a well-known premium course-maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are known as groups and posts or. Posts are where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all your files to your courses in one tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. Contrary to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your company’s image including logos or images as well as font design into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. How To I Integrate Scheduleonce Into Kajabi Sales Page
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment option, you are able to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that, in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone feature or as component of your member.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across all 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain and also pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the available themes for websites using a set of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website dedicated to your blog where you can publish updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to get the most out of your Kajabi-made site this service offers you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. You can get started with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You can include SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. You can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two options: either release it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private one that only your members can get access to. How To I Integrate Scheduleonce Into Kajabi Sales Page
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement How To I Integrate Scheduleonce Into Kajabi Sales Page
You can send as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on behalf of you. Alongside paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. How To I Integrate Scheduleonce Into Kajabi Sales Page
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require more time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product via a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create an effective sales funnel right from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment method that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
For pricing options, Kajabi offers customers a variety of pricing options to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your services at various dates (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your students can access your products within a given period of time. You also get to generate coupons that will further encourage your audience to purchase all of your products. How To I Integrate Scheduleonce Into Kajabi Sales Page
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in tools to make and market your courses, but you also can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to create relevant courses. How To I Integrate Scheduleonce Into Kajabi Sales Page
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they reach their goals.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. How To I Integrate Scheduleonce Into Kajabi Sales Page
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and sell your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly price we can imagine how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has more industry-level functions than the other has which includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there like the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ How To I Integrate Scheduleonce Into Kajabi Sales Page
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. However, if you do want to use it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers an app for mobile devices so that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when in the move. How To I Integrate Scheduleonce Into Kajabi Sales Page