A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? How To Remove Powered By Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your content to your customers. It is marketed as a complete service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? It’s true that there are many reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of the Kajabi features are designed to be digestible even for those who are just getting started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to go to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for if you’re considering it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizing tools including media files, templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students updated on what’s new.
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages, and other effective ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of community, customer service and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of time of writing Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation tools in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who would want to give the service a shot. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner up to 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
In addition to The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed with every feature you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platform’s best-selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the typical monthly prices offered by other services. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. How To Remove Powered By Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the user interface (UI) is structured. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course and communicate with your instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses design feature, you will soon encounter a list of course or product templates or what the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products varies in structure and type and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure created to offer a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints let you create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are the places where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses on one tab. This one is handy, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of 10+ course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit various products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs into the course player to add a an individual touch. How To Remove Powered By Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate product or as part of your membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across all three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and security through an automated SSL certification, as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a range of unique, professional themes, all of which you can personalize to your liking! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher you can import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs and also take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the available website themes with a suite of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. You can include SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience and organize your blog posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish the podcast as a public one for free or make an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. How To Remove Powered By Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are highly convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribed member students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Remove Powered By Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate and monitoring their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Remove Powered By Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to provide a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your audience. You may even change the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given time frame. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. How To Remove Powered By Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also can connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the few platforms for creating courses that offer 24/7 live chat support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. How To Remove Powered By Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content However, we need to look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations like having your students who have subscribed to your service login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it may turn some people off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. How To Remove Powered By Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than even Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost we can see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that Kajabi which includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the right choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs well in being an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ How To Remove Powered By Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has the tools for marketing via email built within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you want to use the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribers have access to all course materials even when on the go. How To Remove Powered By Kajabi