Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to promote classes to your intended audience, some might not provide all these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may have an editing experience so complex that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those which can provide this is Kajabi.
At a Glance: How do you define Kajabi? Kajabi Momentum Theme
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to make and sell your content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the most effective online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? Well, there are quite numerous aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create a course-making business without having to go elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools anyone may need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet form of the most important attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing including media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials and a blog where you can keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other effective methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses and other products to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students across the globe. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed into each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, gain up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day no-cost trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course creator software was never this simple and fast, since it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s no free option available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of specific features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Kajabi Momentum Theme
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create an online landing page, change your course, and even communicate with your instructors on the same site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard, in the form that of a bar for searching it allows you to search for items and tools within the site by entering the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a means of gaining brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those parts and the lessons called post categories as well as category, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of more than 10 course player themes. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s easy to customize any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image including logos, images, and font design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Momentum Theme
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a variety of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs and also take away all Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets it is logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website as you wish it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can publish information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you an area where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating the blog post by creating one with Text Editor. You may include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into different categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as up to par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast to be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers can get access to. Kajabi Momentum Theme
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Kajabi Momentum Theme
You can create as many e-mails to your campaign as you want and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Momentum Theme
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is its Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features, which require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your target customers to purchase your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for any time you wish to promote your products through web seminars
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to showcase your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build an effective sales funnel right from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your customers can access within a certain time frame. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase the products you offer. Kajabi Momentum Theme
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create useful course content. Kajabi Momentum Theme
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you on your way. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and promote your course content, but we have to look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This could be useful for custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. However, due to the high cost plan and a certain lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity to Kajabi regarding performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Kajabi Momentum Theme
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month, you can create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! While you get to benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost we can imagine the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other as well as live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does great as an all-in one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Kajabi Momentum Theme
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to build a fully functional e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Regarding marketing via e-mail Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other apps as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when traveling. Kajabi Momentum Theme