Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with a variety of essential features that you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired viewers, other platforms might not offer all of the features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they offer nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? How To Use Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an customers. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming positive rating of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are numerous factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to the marketing services the majority of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are new in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an edge over the rest. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament the ‘one-stop-shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the key characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of tools for customizing such as media files, templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about what’s new.
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach to the limit and increase conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with email marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community and training tools and features, including Kajabi University.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. At the time of writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included into each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. This plan lets you get to create three products, gain an maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make a website that you can modify using the tools provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails and access to unlimited useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi is currently not offering a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you’re looking to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and course builders hasn’t been this easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations. Aside from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to look and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in any of your courses. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s not a free option either.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of various types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. How To Use Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we love the most about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. One of the reasons is that the users interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may see that the functions are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The design of the menu does not allow for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by entering the words. As previously mentioned that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages than English in case you want to present your content to wider viewers.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as categories and posts, and vice versa. The posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders for the posts that are stored.
You can also include subcategories of posts within the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can add existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to make use of the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo, images, and font designs into the course player to add a your own personal style. How To Use Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature students have access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three pricing plans. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus take away the Kajabi branding and replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Just like the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes media files, text and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adapt to a mobile layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this, but Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share information and comments about your course’s content. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website this service offers you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with posting blog content by making one using Text Editor. You can incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities may not be as on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members can get access to. How To Use Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
A big part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student successfully logs into one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement How To Use Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails for your campaign as you want and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that wouldn’t have to worry about connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates who can help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. How To Use Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – for whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for when you’re launching courses or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to showcase your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the beginning
When you choose from one of the pipeline blueprints Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can cost your pupils for the services at various dates (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a set amount for a specific product or a number of products, and set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. How To Use Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 assistance. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to assist you when you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by those who utilize it to design meaningful course content. How To Use Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with tons of sweet perks as they meet their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are missing. Most of them would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it might turn some people off. If you’re looking for alternatives with similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. How To Use Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools It’s a lot lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range it’s easy to see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs utilize. It does provide all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the best choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly look into.
FAQ How To Use Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it makes sense that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app for mobile devices for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. How To Use Kajabi