Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms offer many essential features that you can utilize whenever you create meaningful content. While there could be a lot of sites that let you utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your desired audience, some might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complex that it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Themes For Sale
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the most effective online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally this allows students such as you manage and build a course-making business without having to go to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available equipment that one could need, living up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullets of the key features that you may want to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and other products and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages, and other effective methods to increase the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service, and training resources in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from across the globe. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. But considering the huge amount of important features included into every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month or $119/mo if billed annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner up to 1,000 active customers, and make a website that you can customize with tools fully provided by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when you are creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with any other third-party service to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform, the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. The creation of content using the website and course creator software was never so easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to complete the task.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are higher than the average monthly rates that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Kajabi Themes For Sale
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” brand name. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and allows you to search for specific tools and products on the website by typing in the words. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course creation function, you may be able to see a collection of course or product templates, or the way it refers to them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content if you and your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder you’ll see an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as groups and posts respectively. The posts are where you put in different types of content including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs for your videos into your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting different themes for various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos or images as well as font designs , into the course player to add a your own personal style. Kajabi Themes For Sale
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your content more.
In addition in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website also has made progress in providing spaces for teachers and students to communicate. With the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on all of your courses on their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your custom-designed theme!
Similar to the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the site’s content, such as text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post information and comments about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. In addition, you can create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload the recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. When uploading a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Themes For Sale
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Themes For Sale
You are able to create as many e-mails to the campaign you want and then schedule them according to your preferences. You can even select which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Kajabi Themes For Sale
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target audience to buy your product via the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides an array of options for you of pricing options. You can make your student pay for services at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You also have the option to select if you’re going to charge a set amount for one product or multiple products, as well as set specific dates that your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You can also create coupons that will further encourage your customers to purchase any of your offers. Kajabi Themes For Sale
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users live Chat support can be scheduled for certain times and days on weekdays. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful educational content. Kajabi Themes For Sale
For tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with prominent experts from various fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other tips and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Alongside Kajabi’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and certificates. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like for the lack of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t understand why there are certain limits too.
- An API key that is public. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. However, due to the high cost plan, and the lack of features, it may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Kajabi Themes For Sale
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. With the extremely affordable cost it’s easy to see the way Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools that are missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Kajabi Themes For Sale
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Kajabi Themes For Sale