A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market your courses to your desired audience, some might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are some that provide more than the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: How do you define Kajabi? Hubspot Kajabi Integration
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not only create a professional site for your courses, but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated by its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over the rest. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form, of its important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates you can select in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a visually appealing website to display your course materials and products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what’s new.
- Make the most of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your earnings, expand your reach to the limit, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics suite with the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools in conjunction with the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly costs that begin at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included in each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and make websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails as well as unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
Apart from the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with every feature you’d want when you are designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer an option to pay for the plan. However, a 14-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is available on certain blogs. So if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, including email marketing and automation are optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with other third-party services to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform, the sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From the creation of professional-looking courses all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course creator software was never so simple and fast, since it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students who are enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rates offered by other services. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, like proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Hubspot Kajabi Integration
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. For one, most of the platform’s User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The design of the menu leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI layout is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can build a landing page, modify your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the search terms. Like we said that both the Kajabi website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader audience.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed in order to increase the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version versions that have a complete structure of content designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are courses that are scheduled over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s a much more convenient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are called categories and posts, or. Posts are where you can insert different types of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your video to your posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one page. This can be useful particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. Hubspot Kajabi Integration
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature your students are able to comment and interact with all of your courses on their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to build one on the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for all three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification, as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan or higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus eliminate all Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builders we’ve talked about previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content which includes text, media files, and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post comments and updates about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making your own using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to expand your reach, group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers have access to. Hubspot Kajabi Integration
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest improvement Hubspot Kajabi Integration
You can send as many e-mails for the campaign you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help promote your content on behalf of you. Apart from paying them a commission it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how they can contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Hubspot Kajabi Integration
Another of Kajabi’s notable features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even those who aren’t experts can benefit from it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. This includes:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build the sales funnel you want from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your audience. You could even alter the design of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can select from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part, as all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it provides customers a variety of pricing options of options to select from. You can cost your pupils for the products at different dates (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or give them away at no cost. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a specific item or for a variety of products, as well as set specific dates that your students can access your products within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Hubspot Kajabi Integration
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an additional boost of functions. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors that are on the Growth plan and above – for basic users, live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer support has been highly praised by many of the instructors who use it to create relevant educational content. Hubspot Kajabi Integration
For training tools, Kajabi offers an array of options to use resources to master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various fields as guests, plus If you’re in search of additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content, but we have to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi will often require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of question type options and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack in features it might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance we’ve listed a few worthy competitors you might be considering in making your choice. Hubspot Kajabi Integration
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about breaking the bank!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, far easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can benefit from marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. With the extremely affordable price it’s easy to understand the ways Podia can appeal to individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other, and this includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates specifically. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Hubspot Kajabi Integration
What does the word Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from a word with Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can also connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app so that you and the members who have subscribed have access to all courses even while traveling. Hubspot Kajabi Integration