Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have many crucial features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of advanced marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended audience, others may not have most of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may offer editing features that are so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you explore beyond your limits One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Events In Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just create a professional website for your courses but also allow them to grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming rating of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? There are numerous reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation to marketing the majority of the Kajabi features have been designed so that they are easily digestible even for those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. The majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over the rest. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can pick in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to bill your courses and other services for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who might like to give it a try. With the abundance of important features included in each plan, pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, garner an maximum of 1000 active users, as well as create your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to helpful resources, including one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when designing and selling your course. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available for all three plans. A trial extension that runs up to 30 days is also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, then the brief trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even create your own brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. The creation of content using the site and course builder software has never been so simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Events In Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll find that all the features are organized into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You get to create your own landing page, alter your course, and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching and allows you to search for items and tools on the site by typing in the words. Like we said the site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve compared to some of its competitors. It is also compatible with other languages that English for those who want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of product or course templates, or what the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a full content structure created to offer an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content when you and your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. However, in addition to the course types, the product blueprints allow you to create a membership space where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these parts and the lessons referred to as categories and posts, and vice versa. Posts are where you can insert different kinds of content, like text, videos, and images, while the categories act as folders where the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly through your computer’s folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all your files to your course in one tab. This can be useful especially when you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only allowed to select only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand including logos images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Events In Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
Aside from that in addition, it is also important to note that the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating areas for students and teachers to connect. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with the rest of them your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone item or as a part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant security and safety with an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to personalize your domain and also pick from a wide array of unique, professional themes, which you can customize to your hearts content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus take away all Kajabi brand names and then replace it with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories from when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website including text, media files as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of well-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to mobile layout. You can even go the extra mile and select the elements of your website you want for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to make your site look as you wish it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can share updates and thoughts on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with posting blog content by creating one with Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts to promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members have access to. Events In Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails related to your course and website to your subscribed member students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it does more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly then an upsell message is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Events In Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you wish and then schedule them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this complete and easy to manage. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates who can help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to boosting your conversion and click rates. Events In Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is the Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your database.
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to persuade your customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for instance you can change the theme to something different The library is filled with 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi because all your earnings are immediately sent into your account at the banks.
For pricing options, Kajabi gives an array of options for you to choose from. You can either cost your pupils for the services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and establish specific dates for your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy any of your offers. Events In Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users live chat is available at certain times and days on weekdays. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful educational content. Events In Kajabi
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to access resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their position in the field of course development. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different fields as guests, plus, if you’re looking for other advice and tricks assistance, the help section is available to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they meet their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like for the lack of different types of questions – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal are accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations also.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students log in with the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a plethora of features, it could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Events In Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost beginning at just $67 per month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your target audience without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can utilize marketing tools, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly cost it’s easy to imagine the way Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to create a professional-looking website to the stellar integrated marketing suite, which includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools missing like the issue of certificates in particular. With a high price tag, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses, it will always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is an extremely popular choice for established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that gives you all you require in one place, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Events In Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi refer to?
The term “Kajabi” is derived from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also join with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using the platform!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. However, if you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile to ensure that you and your subscribed members have access to all course materials even when in the move. Events In Kajabi