Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can use whenever you create meaningful content. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your desired viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Hubspot Vs Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you make and sell your courses to an customers. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all kinds of industries with the best and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From course creation to marketing the majority of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. Most of them are also advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. Additionally, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on if you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to present your course content and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses and other services to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students across the globe. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course creation services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s not surprising that it can be a hindrance for some who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start at the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing emails as well as unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer service and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with every feature you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day free trial is offered for each of the three plans. A longer trial of as long as 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service to determine if Kajabi is the best choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another one of the platform’s best-selling points is the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you interact with students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s not a free option neither.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to create custom-made ones of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Hubspot Vs Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for clutter, as some aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI style is very uniform that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape that of a bar for searching, and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the search terms. As previously mentioned, both Kajabi’s site builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It also supports multiple languages other than English in case you want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls it, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses, Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content created to offer the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a well-known premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called groups and posts or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are kept.
You may also incorporate subcategories for posts in a category if you want to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files, MP3 and WAV files, PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This one is handy particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting various themes for the different products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Hubspot Vs Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are an effective way to determine the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content more.
Aside from that aside from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents on your website’s domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You also have the option to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to post categories, and categories from when we’ve talked about our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the site’s content which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. Since we’re all connected to our phones and tiny tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to appear Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to get the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you an area where you can do so without limits. Start by creating the blog post by making one using the text editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to have a wider reach and organize your blog posts into various categories and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on with WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the site and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release it as a public podcast for free , or create an exclusive private podcast that only your members are able to access. Hubspot Vs Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough for even those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails related to your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Hubspot Vs Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose the members you want the messages. The management of e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You wouldn’t have to worry about integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign certain members of your group as affiliates to help promote your content on your behalf. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to boosting your conversion and click rates. Hubspot Vs Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms have similar features that require more effort and time however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even those who aren’t experts can make better use of it. This stunning feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you want to build an effective sales funnel right from starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal to ensure that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can make your student pay for products at different dates (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as establish specific dates for your customers can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Hubspot Vs Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you create and market your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for an added boost in functionality. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always ready to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat support is scheduled for certain times and times of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many of the instructors who use it to create meaningful courses. Hubspot Vs Kajabi
In terms of training tools, Kajabi offers the user a range of access to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes and informational content that are specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. Additionally, you can attend weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one tool to design and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful in improving the experience. These are some of the things we would like to see included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software which specialize in issuance of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of options for question types – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful for creating custom integrations such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability we’ve listed a few worthy alternatives that you might be considering in your decision. Hubspot Vs Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia doesn’t just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. But considering the very budget-friendly price, we can imagine how Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price and a wide range of features, it certainly offers more industry-level functions than the other has as well as live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it works. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need to be able to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high price tag, it may not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. However, we understand that, while Kajabi does very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Hubspot Vs Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to take over third-party apps like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications too.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile so that you and the members who have subscribed can access all your courses even while on the go. Hubspot Vs Kajabi