Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with various important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market your courses to your intended audience, others might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that provide editing options that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that they provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Searchie And Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your customers. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not only create a professional site for your courses, but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming score from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely easy for anyone to use. It’s first and foremost the user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. Lastly, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop a course-making business without the need to look to another place if something else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require in order to live up the ‘one-stop-shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are a variety of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to watch out for if you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging classes using a range of customizing tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and materials along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable methods to increase your profits, further your reach beyond the limits, and generate higher conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics software with email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the choice of many of the most well-known people who come from different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this time of writing Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. However, when you consider the number of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design your own website you can customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails and access to unlimited valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the most sought-after plan on the platform at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/month annually that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d like when you are making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer an option to pay for the plan. But a 14-day free trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts as long as 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The user-friendly and simple site and course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less effort and time to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific features, like appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly distribute quizzes or assignments. Searchie And Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of clutter, as some elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful when you need to search for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form that of a bar for searching and it lets you look for items and tools within the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than several of its peers. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to share your content with broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates, or, as the platform calls them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses that are usually created in order to increase brand value, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a complete content structure designed for an “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the contrary, are classes which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. However, in addition to the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site for your members to enjoy exclusive content as well as a coaching session lasting 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create your own course or product from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you will notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. The posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video images, and text, while the categories function as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a broad range of text and media files to be added to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. You can upload any of them via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other course-making platforms, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on one page. This is a great option especially when you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the various products. Like the outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and design into your course player in order to give it a a personal touch. Searchie And Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your course. Assessments are a helpful method of determining if your students learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create an assessment score that will encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Apart from that in addition, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. It is possible to write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature is offered either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to build one on the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting for all three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed instant security and safety with the automatic SSL certification and an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, and also pick from a wide array of premium, unique themes that you can modify to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can download custom-designed themes designed to fit your ever-expanding needs, plus remove any Kajabi logos and substitute it with your custom-designed theme!
Like the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories from when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets it is logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile and select the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi lets you create sections of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most out the Kajabi-made website, the service provides you the opportunity to post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by making one using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on the site and then distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as the Apple Podcasts platform and Spotify. If you upload a podcast episode there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Searchie And Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are extremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students within the comforts of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest an improvement Searchie And Kajabi
You can create as many e-mails to the campaign you wish and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can even select which of your members gets to receive those messages. Managing e-mails has never been more comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option that lets you assign certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Searchie And Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is its Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms have similar features, which require more time and effort however, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for whenever you want to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can get to choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions and various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side since all the money you earn are instantly transferred into your account at the banks.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi provides you a wide range of options to select from. You can either charge your students for your products at different times (one-time, subscription, and several payments) or distribute them to them for free. You even have the chance to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a specific item or for a variety of items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a given timeframe. You can also create coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase all of your products. Searchie And Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over other platforms because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you if you’re struggling to create an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and wherever. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users, live chat support is scheduled for specific times and on certain days of the week. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful educational content. Searchie And Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides an array of options to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their position in the course creation world. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional information and tips, the help center will be there to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program in which course creators can earn many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would have been very useful in improving the experience. Here are the following things that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of different types of questions and the randomization of those types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. In addition, we don’t appreciate how there are limitations too.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features that an aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But with the steep price plan and a certain lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have commonalities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering when making your choice. Searchie And Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost that starts at $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other has, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It certainly has all the features you need to be able to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few tools missing, such as the issue of certificates, in particular. Also, with its high cost, it might not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. But we do understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously consider.
FAQ Searchie And Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” originates from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical items on Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to create a fully-functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you intend to make use of the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even offers a mobile app for you and your subscribers can access all your course content even when you’re on the go. Searchie And Kajabi