Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various essential features that can be utilized whenever you create meaningful content. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of advanced marketing tools to market the courses you offer to your target viewers, other platforms might not provide all those things. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools for creating courses, there will also be few that may provide editing options so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one courses let you go beyond the limits of your abilities One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance How do you define Kajabi? Idea To Income Challenge Kajabi
Kajabi is an online platform that lets you create and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi is widely praised and considered to be one of the top online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received among its users? It’s true that there are plenty of factors that make this platform extremely convenient for all to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects have been designed so that they are accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. Additionally it allows budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without having to go elsewhere in case something isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up the ‘one-stop-shop’ moniker.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are numerous ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to keep an eye on when you’re thinking about it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizable tools such as media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products, as well as your own blog to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a subscription for a month;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Manage and create your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students all over the world. In the last time of writing Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different from other online course creation services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly rates that start as low as $119, it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who like to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, the pricing is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, gain a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as make your own website you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing websites, indefinite marketing emails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/mo yearly, which is filled with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days also available on certain blogs. If you want to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the short trial period is the ideal option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and it isn’t necessary to integrate with third-party solutions for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites all the way to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site as well as course editor. Making content using the website and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the average monthly rate offered by other services. There’s no free plan available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of certain tools, such as appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. Idea To Income Challenge Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. For one, most of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the screen menu, you’ll notice that all features are organized into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ hallmark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and even interact with your fellow instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top of the dashboard, in the form of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items within the site by entering the search terms. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation function, you may quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products or what the platform calls them blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure designed for a “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled over a set series of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content when you as well as your students are occupied with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a popular premium course-maker. However, in addition to the courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design your own course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
When you look into the course builder, you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added if you choose one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, and vice versa. Posts are where you insert various types of content such as text, video and images, whereas the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to organize your content more flexiblely. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either via your computer’s folders, or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in one page. This is a great option particularly if you’re doing other important stuff.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms that only allow you to be allowed to select the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline builder, it’s relatively simple to modify any theme to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details that represent your brand including logos images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Idea To Income Challenge Kajabi
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and then add them to the course of your class. Assessments can be a great way to determine whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can select from three main types of questions: multiple-choice multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, the LMS website has been able to make strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to communicate. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and your upcoming content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content on your website’s domain as well as WordPress website when Kajabi has the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your website.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as pick from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you can use custom-designed themes that are built to fit your ever-expanding needs as well as eliminate any Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to modify any of the given themes for websites using a set of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content, such as media files, text or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets these days, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing which site element you wish for your member learners to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-created website this service offers you an area where you can do so without limits. It is possible to begin with posting blog content by creating your own using Text Editor. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into different categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on par as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on your website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private one that only your users have access to. Idea To Income Challenge Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly easy and straightforward for even those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond just send e-mails. With the help of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by different kinds of user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement Idea To Income Challenge Kajabi
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you wish and schedule each one according to your preferences. You can even select which members of your group are eligible to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this extensive and yet simple to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with marketing tools for e-mails. You will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help advertise your website on your behalf. In addition to paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Idea To Income Challenge Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features is the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be so quick and easy that even beginners are able to make the most of it. This stunning feature lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. These include the following:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to grow your database.
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your target customers to purchase your product by utilizing a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for whenever you want to market your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for whenever you’re promoting your classes through the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You could even alter the theme of your landing and checkout pages, for example, to a different one There is a library with more than 40 pages templates you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the common payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other hand, is available as an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There are no pressing transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your services at different time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multiple payments) or hand them out for free. You can also choose to select if you’re going to charge a specific amount for a single product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your students can access your products within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Idea To Income Challenge Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party applications to provide an added boost in functionality. The platform currently supports ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s among the few platforms for creating courses with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other important issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful courses. Idea To Income Challenge Kajabi
For training tools, Kajabi offers you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs, to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the field of course development. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with top experts from various fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators get rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they meet their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. The majority of these would be extremely useful to enhance the user experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi will often need to connect to third-party software that are specialized in the issue of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within courses, we’d like for the lack of different types of questions as well as randomization of these types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe and PayPal are accepted. In addition, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like the ability to let your subscribers login using a single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site might cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives with commonalities with Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Idea To Income Challenge Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price that starts at $67/month, you can create unlimited courses and advertise to your target audience without ever having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also very easy to use, much easier than even Kajabi! In addition, you can utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than the other. But considering the very budget-friendly cost, we can understand the ways Podia can appeal to those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range, it sure does offer greater features that the other which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in terms of how it functions. However, we must appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi is not able to offer. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need, from intuitive functions needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite, which includes the addition of simple diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient email marketing tools.
There are a few tools missing for example, the issue of certificates specifically. With a high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it but it is a popular choice among established creators and businesses!
If you’re looking for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Idea To Income Challenge Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical goods on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to create a fully-functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. However, if you wish to utilize this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribers can access your entire courses even while in the move. Idea To Income Challenge Kajabi