A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your target audience, some might not offer all of these features. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be few that may have an editing experience so complicated that it turns off its users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are some which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that they offer nearly everything you could think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries and one of the platforms which can provide this is Kajabi.
A Quick Look What is Kajabi? Zendesk Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your course content to your student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but also allow them to grow to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. First, it’s the simplicity of usage. From the course creation to the marketing services, nearly all of Kajabi’s features are designed to be digestible for people who are just getting started in the world of online courses. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course the added edge over other instructors. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build an online course without the need to look elsewhere in case something is missing. Kajabi provides all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to be aware of in the event you’re considering the option. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates you can select according to your preference;
- Build a presentable website to house your course contents and other products along with your own blog to keep your students informed about the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of landing pages, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite with email marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities who are part of different industries, such as online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is home to thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi offers are quite different from other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why this might be an issue for those who would want to give it a try. With the abundance of features that are included within each plan, pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. With this tier, you get to create three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and make websites that you are able to customize with tools fully provided by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to basic plans, there is the Growth plan that happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan for $199 per month or $159/mo when paid annually, as well as the Pro plan at $399 monthly or $319/mo yearly, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to creating and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is available for each of the three plans. An extended trial that lasts up to 30 days is also available on certain blogs. If you wish to try the service and determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, then the brief free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s in-house marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The easy and intuitive website along with course editors. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this simple and fast, since it takes less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations that integrate with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are greater than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- There is no built-in tool to issue certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of various types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of some particular features, including adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Zendesk Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and interact with your fellow instructors on the same site.
There is a search assistant tool that can be useful anytime you’re looking for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar, and allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English if you wish to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll be able to see a collection of product or course templates, or the way it calls it blueprints. Each of the blueprints for products differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure that are designed to provide a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient way to share your content when you or your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course maker. But, aside from the kinds of courses offered, the blueprints let you create a membership space that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, and Content Uploads
When you explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are called categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content, such as text, video and images, whereas the categories function as folders in which the posts are stored.
You can also include subcategories for posts in the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a broad range of media and text files that can be used to add to your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs, and even Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests that you can upload all your files to your courses in the same tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose different themes for different products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your company’s image, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Zendesk Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to create quizzes and assignments and then add them to the course of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the lessons you’ve provided them. Through the assessment feature, you get to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can even create a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and your upcoming content. The community feature is available as a separate item or as a component of your member.
Website Design and Customizability
Why share your course contents with your domain name or WordPress website when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of unique, professional themes, which you can modify to your heart’s content! It doesn’t stop there: if you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan or higher, you get to import custom-made themes built to meet your ever-growing needs as well as take away the Kajabi logos and substitute that with your own!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the available themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration, you will be greeted with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like the categories and posts we discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections are, however are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 preset section templates can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and tablets, it makes total sense to use Kajabi to make your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the elements of your website you want for your members to see. With all the tools you need to create your website however you want it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just incredibly flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can publish comments and updates about your course’s content. If you want to make the most out the Kajabi-made website this service offers you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by making one with an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you’d like to reach a larger audience, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. In addition, you can create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload audio recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to the major podcasting platforms like iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. When you upload podcast episodes there are two options: either release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your users can get access to. Zendesk Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by various user actions. For example, when your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Zendesk Kajabi
You can create as many emails to the campaign you like and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose the members you want to receive those messages. The management of e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Zendesk Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features is the Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require more time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you want to offer the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – for any time you wish to convince your intended customers to purchase your product by utilizing the sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your product via web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the starting
Once you select from any of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails that you’ll require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you wish your funnel to appear to your target audience. You may even change the design of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library with more than 40 page templates that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students can choose one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions, as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are immediately sent to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the products at various time frames (one-time, subscription, and multi-payments) or give them away at no cost. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for a single item or for a variety of products, as well as specify specific dates your members can access within a given timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons to further motivate your target audience to buy all of your products. Zendesk Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in tools to create and market your courses, but you also have the option to connect to third-party apps for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging from e-commerce to user experience.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few platforms for creating courses which provide 24/7 live chat support. Contrary to similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and wherever. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 feature is available for instructors that are on the Growth plan up to for basic users Live chat is available at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to create relevant educational content. Zendesk Kajabi
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to resources that you can master and become familiar with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically designed for educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the field of course development. Additionally, you can attend every day Q&A webinars that feature prominent experts from various areas as guests. Additionally, if you’re looking for more advice and tricks the help desk is always there to guide you in the right direction. Alongside the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and market your course content however, we must take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature instructors using Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party applications that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we’d like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing there are only two options for transactions: Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limitations as well.
- A public API key. This could have been helpful for creating custom integrations for example, letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in option in other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But with the steep price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity in comparison to Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors that you may think about in your decision. Zendesk Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without ever having to worry about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price range it’s easy to understand the ways Podia is a great choice for individuals who are just starting out in the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a price that is affordable for beginners and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi, and this includes live lesson courses and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it functions. But, we need to appreciate how the former can incorporate additional payment options, as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the options that most entrepreneurs utilize. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. We do recognize that, while Kajabi does well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from being a popular choice among established entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still looking for an LMS that gives you all you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Zendesk Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic (or Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning E-commerce store using the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s sufficient to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to integrate with it and other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access all your course content even when you’re traveling. Zendesk Kajabi