Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have various important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, others may not have most of these features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be some that have an editing experience so complicated that it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly all you can think of such as 24/7 assistance and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one platforms for courses allow you to discover the world beyond your boundaries, and one of those that offer it effortlessly is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: What is Kajabi? I’M Only Being Shown One Kajabi Offer In Clickfunnels
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to make and sell your content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and considered to be one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? It’s true that there are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From the course creation to marketing and sales the majority of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over others. Additionally this allows students like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets of the most important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses using a variety of customizing tools such as media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products along with a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of the landing page, checkout pages, and other methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Create effective sales funnels with no any issues by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes the ability to send out e-mails as well as CRM and automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links; and
- Explore a variety of customer service, community, and training resources and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different from other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly rates that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who be interested in giving the service a shot. With the abundance of essential features already packed in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan priced at $149 per month, or $119/month when billed annually. In this plan, you can create three products, gain a maximum of 1 000 active clients, and design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing websites, indefinite marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is Kajabi’s most popular plan with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/mo if paid annually. There is also the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly and is packed to the brim with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also available on selected blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, then the brief trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are specifically designed to be optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom website, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even create your own brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content with the site and the course builders hasn’t been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to finish the job.
- Unlimited integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics tools, connecting to the app Zapier allows you to explore and choose from more than a thousand non-native platforms for better efficiency.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in any of your courses. It also lets you network, connect, and share your joy with hundreds of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the average monthly rates provided by other companies. There’s not a free option as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. You might need to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomize quizzes or assignments. I’M Only Being Shown One Kajabi Offer In Clickfunnels
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like the most about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is organized. If you check the dashboard menu, you will see that the functions are organized into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent, reflecting Kajabi’s ‘all-in-one’ trademark. You can create an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that comes in handy anytime you’re looking for something that may be difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is found at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by typing in the keywords. As previously mentioned the courses and site builder sections can be moved and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to a couple of its contemporaries. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it calls it blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to fit any instructor’s needs.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas online Courses are full-version types that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled for the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi is known to many as a popular premium course-maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session that spans 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template where you can create a course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder you will notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s case, those segments and classes are referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you insert various kinds of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories act as folders for the posts that are kept.
You can also include subcategories of posts under one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your course in one tab. This one is handy particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any theme to fit your style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player to cultivate a personal touch. I’M Only Being Shown One Kajabi Offer In Clickfunnels
Questions and student interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess whether your students have learned something from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessment feature, you get to choose between the three primary question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students in engaging with your content more.
Apart from that, the LMS website also has been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts for discussion with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone item or as a an element of membership.
Website Design and Customization
Why would you want to publish your course content to your web domain or WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the 3 pricing options. What’s great about this is you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your site.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a variety of unique, professional themes that you can personalize to your liking! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan and above you can use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away the Kajabi branding and replace it with your own!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned previously, Kajabi’s page builders lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore you’ll be presented with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories that we’ve discussed when we discussed our course building tool. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the content of the website including media files, text or clickable icons. Sections, on the other hand are formed by a variety of carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. We’re all hooked to our phones and tiny tablets it’s logical for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want members to see. With all the tools you need to build your site however you want it to appear the page builder from Kajabi is not just incredibly flexible, but also quick to handle.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, however Kajabi lets you create sections of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-created website, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with the blog post by making your own using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you want to expand your reach and organize your blog posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to make it manageable. You can also create podcasts that you can promote on your site. You can upload audio recordings of your podcasts to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast you can choose between two options: release the podcast as a public one for free , or create an exclusive private podcast which only your subscribers can get access to. I’M Only Being Shown One Kajabi Offer In Clickfunnels
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of sales and marketing tools that are supremely easy and straightforward to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows users to send out e-mails about your course and website to your subscribed member students from the comfort of the platform. You might be surprised that it does more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when a student is successfully logged in to one of your courses following checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent into their email inbox. If another course is not performing then an upsell message is sent to suggest an improvement I’M Only Being Shown One Kajabi Offer In Clickfunnels
You can send as many e-mails to the campaign you want and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can choose the members you want to receive those messages. E-mail management has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
In addition, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on behalf of your company. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to see the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion and click rates. I’M Only Being Shown One Kajabi Offer In Clickfunnels
Another one of Kajabi’s overall top features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features that require more time and effort and effort, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This amazing feature allows you to choose from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer the freebie to lead magnet to build your database.
- Sales Page OVO – for when you need to persuade your public to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for whenever you want to promote your business through web-based training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your classes through an array of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’d like to construct the sales funnel you want from the ground
After you pick one of the blueprints for a pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will have to put together to make an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for example changing the design to a different theme There is a library filled with 40+ pages templates you can choose from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows debit and credit card transactions, as well as various e-wallet companies across the world. PayPal however, on the contrary on the other hand, is an alternative for subscribers and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to the pricing, Kajabi offers an array of options for you to choose from. You can either make your student pay for products at various time frames (one-time subscription, one-time, or multi-payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or a number of items, and establish specific dates for your students can access your products within a certain timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. I’M Only Being Shown One Kajabi Offer In Clickfunnels
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps from e-commerce to user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the few course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat support. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always ready to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating an online course or website, in addition to other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to mention that this 24-hour service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days during the day. Nonetheless, Kajabi’s approach to customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design meaningful courses. I’M Only Being Shown One Kajabi Offer In Clickfunnels
For tools for training, Kajabi gives an array of options to use resources to master and then become proficient with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them gain traction or boost their position in the course creation world. There are also daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally when you’re looking for more tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn tons of sweet perks as they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and sell your course material however, we must take care of a few essential things that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi often will still require a connection to third-party applications that are specialized in the issue of certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Additional payment options. At the time of writing, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, but we aren’t sure if there are limits as well.
- A public API key. This would have been useful in making custom integrations, for example, having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring Edupreneur could dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in terms of functionality, the site may make some people turn away. If you’re seeking alternatives that have similarity with Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in making your choice. I’M Only Being Shown One Kajabi Offer In Clickfunnels
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one services similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your audience of choice without having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely simple to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features, it’s much lighter than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable price, we can see the way Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price, it sure does offer higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it can support Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching and other core features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of having nearly all the features that most edupreneurs can utilize. It sure does offer the basic features that everyone needs to be able to design a professional website , to the impressive built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few tools that are missing, such as the issue of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation but it’s not without limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, however, from being a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking for an LMS that offers everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ I’M Only Being Shown One Kajabi Offer In Clickfunnels
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The term “Kajabi” derives from a word of Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard courses, you can also sell physical items on Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications too.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course materials even when in the move. I’M Only Being Shown One Kajabi Offer In Clickfunnels