Many learning management system (LMS) platforms have a variety of essential features that you can use when you write content that is meaningful. While there could be a lot of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of these features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are some that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. Additionally they offer nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them which can provide this is Kajabi.
In a nutshell How do you define Kajabi? Wedmore Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that allows you to develop and market your course content to your audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution, Kajabi provides edupreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses , but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the most effective online learning platforms, with an overwhelming score with a score of 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-received by its users? Well, there are quite numerous reasons that make the platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. It’s first and foremost the ease of use. From the course creation to marketing and sales almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of e-learning. A majority of them are advanced, which gives instructors who administer the course an advantage over others. In addition it allows budding entrepreneurs like you to run and create an online course without having to travel elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi has all the available tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve made a list in bullets of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for in the event you’re considering it. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of tools for customizing, media files, and templates that you can choose according to your preference;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and materials, as well as blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Decide how you would like to invoice your courses or other items for your students, whether it’s a one-time fee or a monthly subscription
- Create effective sales funnels with no any problems through the use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics software with the ability to send out e-mails, CRM, and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a variety of community, customer service and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and famous personalities. It’s the choice of some of the well-known names who are part of different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. At the time of the time this article was written, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly costs that begin as low as $119, it’s no wonder that this might be an issue for those who might want to give Kajabi a go. But considering the huge amount of important features included in every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, gain up to 1 000 active clients, and design a website that you can create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support and Kajabi University.
In addition to the Basic plan, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/mo yearly that is loaded to the brim with all the features you’d like when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days offered on select blogs. If you wish to try the service and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the limited free trial is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, such as email marketing and automation are optimized for business, and you won’t need to integrate with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the platforms most-loved selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understood blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website as well as course editor. Making content using the site and the course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to complete the task.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. The three plans offered by Kajabi are greater than the average monthly rate that other providers offer. There’s no free option available either.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third party certificate application if you intend to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We don’t appreciate the lack of some particular features, like adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomly distribute tests or assignments. Wedmore Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing that we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is structured. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain features that are related to a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build an online landing page, change your course and engage with other instructors on one site.
It has a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top part of the dashboard in the form of a search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items on the website by typing in the words. Like we said, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without the need to know how to navigate it. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English if you wish to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation function, you may soon encounter a list of course or product templates or the way it refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product differs in terms of structure and design and can be easily modified to meet the needs of any instructor.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses, which are typically designed in order to increase brand recognition, while Online Courses are full-version courses that have a complete structure of content that are designed to provide the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of days or weeks. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content when you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints also allow you to make a membership site where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session that spans 12 weeks. The template is also blank where you can create a course or product completely from scratch!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
As you further explore the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, or. Posts are the places where you insert various types of content including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to structure your content flexibly. You can move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files PDFs and Word documents. You can upload any of them either through your computer’s folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like several other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to make use of the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests, you can add all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This is a great option particularly if you’re working on other things.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 themes for courses. Contrary to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any theme to match your preferences. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player to cultivate an individual touch. Wedmore Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to make quizzes and assignments and include them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful way to determine whether your students have learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multi-selection, or paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS website also has made strides in creating areas for teachers and students to interact. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with your fellow students about your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a standalone product or as component of your member area.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name or WordPress site when Kajabi provides the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for the three plans of pricing. What’s great about this is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automated SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, and also pick from a range of premium, unique themes, all of which you can customize to your heart’s content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and signed to the Growth plan or higher you are able to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business and also take away all Kajabi logos and substitute that with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builder we’ve mentioned earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re basically like post categories, and categories we discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files, as well as clickable button. Sections on the other hand are made up of multiple carefully-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets it’s logical to use Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by picking which site element you wish members to view. With all the tools you need to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to create a section of your website specifically for your blog. There, you can share comments and updates on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can publish your content without restriction. You can get started with the blog post by making one using an editor for text. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to appear.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you can promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and then distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When uploading podcast episodes, you have two choices: publish it as a podcast that is public for free or make an exclusive private version which only your subscribers can get access to. Wedmore Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
Part of what makes Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A big draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. But you may be surprised by the fact that it goes beyond simply send emails. With the help with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If another underperforms, an upsell is delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Wedmore Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each one in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that will not require connecting to other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign certain members of yours as affiliates to help in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Wedmore Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features can be one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time and effort, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even beginners can benefit from it. This feature is stunning and allows you to choose from a set of pre-made funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. This includes:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use whenever you want to convince your intended public to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – to use any time you wish to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use whenever you want to market your content the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi instantly creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an efficient sales funnel. You can customize how you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You could even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for instance changing the design to a different theme The library is full of 40+ page templates that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent fees for transactions on the part of Kajabi, as all your earnings will be immediately transferred directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
For the pricing, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can make your student pay for products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or distribute them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a set amount for one item or for a variety of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a certain period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Wedmore Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in tools to develop and promote your courses, but you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for an additional boost of functions. Kajabi currently has ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections to hundreds of third-party apps and tools including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services the Kajabi customer support team is always available to assist you when you’re struggling to create pages or courses, among other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 service is only available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at certain times and days of the week. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to develop meaningful course content. Wedmore Kajabi
In terms of tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to resources that you can learn and get used to. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs who want to jumpstart or improve their position in the field of course development. You’re also invited to weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring top experts from various areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more advice and tricks, the help center will be there to help you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with many sweet perks when they achieve their targets.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material, but we have to take care of a few essential things that are not being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items that we wish would be included in Kajabi’s system soon:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and other credentials. Although some of them offer this option instructors using Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish for the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe or PayPal will be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for custom integrations, for example, the ability to let your subscribers sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack in terms of functionality, the site could make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability We’ve provided a list of worthy competitors you might want to consider in making your choice. Wedmore Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only difference is the cost that starts at $67/month You can design unlimited courses and advertise to your audience of choice without worrying about spending a dime!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price it’s easy to see how Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer more industry-level functions than Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is identical to Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi does not have. Additionally, it allows one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park for offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs use. It certainly has the essentials anyone must need including the intuitive features needed to create a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite, which includes the inclusion of easy-to-understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing, such as the issuance of certificates in particular. With a high cost, it might not be the best option for those with a tight budget. But we do understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limits. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming an extremely popular choice for established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Wedmore Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic or Arabic origin which means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Aside from the usual programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. It is possible to integrate with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already includes the tools for marketing via email built into the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and the members who have subscribed can access all your course materials even when on the go. Wedmore Kajabi