A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can utilize when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise your courses to your desired audience, some might not offer all of those things. While some provide easy-to-use tools for creating courses, there will be a few that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few that provide more than a simple editing interface, but also a myriad of marketing and sales functions. And on top of that they also provide you with nearly all you can think of, from 24/7 help and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell What is Kajabi? Import Bulk Customers Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you develop and market your courses to an student audience. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all walks of life with optimized and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses , but help them rise to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online learning platforms, with an overwhelmingly positive rating with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many aspects that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s features can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop courses without the need to look elsewhere if anything else is missing. Kajabi offers all the equipment that one could need in order to live up its ‘one stop shop name.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve put together a list in bullet points of the key attributes that you ought to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can display your course materials and materials and a blog where you can keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Efficiently make use of the landing page, checkout pages, and other viable ways to improve your profits, further your reach to the limit and boost conversion rates;
- Decide how you would like to bill your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite with e-mail marketing and CRM as well as automated tools.
- Set up and manage your affiliate links.
- Explore an array of customer service, community and training materials, with the addition of Kajabi University.
Famous Names that have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by over 16,000 businesses and celebrities. It’s the choice of several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of revenue since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Strategies
The three pricing plans Kajabi provides are very different than other online course creation tools in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving Kajabi a go. However, when you consider the number of important features included within each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin by offering the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach up to 1000 active users, as well as design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails as well as unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there’s the Growth plan, which happens to be Kajabi’s most popular plan at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed to the brim with all the features you’d like when creating and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. But a 14-day free trial is available on each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs. If you wish to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best method to start.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros and Cons – What We Really Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes automated e-mail marketing, and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you don’t have to connect with other third-party services to do this!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points The Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and accessible blueprint templates. No need to be overly complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. Making content with the website and course creator software was never so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Unlimited integrations. Apart from native integrations that integrate with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows you to look and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms that can improve your effectiveness.
- Building worthwhile relationships with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you connect with students enrolled in your classes. You can also network, connect, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – What We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are more than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible connect to a third-party certificate software if you want to make custom-designed certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomly assign quizzes or assignments. Import Bulk Customers Kajabi
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
Easy of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the users interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections: Website Products, Sales, Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu is clear and free of obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with specific sections are able to be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
The search assistant is a tool that can be useful whenever you want to look for something that is hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the form of a search bar and it lets you look for specific tools and products within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections can be dragged and dropped, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages than English for those who want to share your content with broader audience.
Course Design and Engagement
If you take a look at Kajabi’s courses creation feature, you’ll soon encounter a list of product or course templates or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
The blueprints listed are Mini Courses as well as Online Courses, and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses which are generally designed as a way to build the brand’s value, whereas Online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure that are designed to provide an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on other hand, are programs that are scheduled for a set series of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied working on other projects.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course maker. But, aside from the course types, the product blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content as well as a coaching session for 12 weeks. You can also download a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons known as categories and posts, respectively. Posts are where you insert various types of content, including text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders for the posts that are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under one category in order to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts. These include MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload any of them from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even add existing URLs of your videos to your blog posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Like the name implies it allows you to upload all your files to your courses on one page. This one is handy especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for course players. Unlike other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose only one of three theme options, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing several themes to suit various products. Like the outline creator, it’s simple to modify any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can even incorporate details of your brand like your logo or images as well as font designs , into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Import Bulk Customers Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments that allows you to design and create assignments and quizzes and include them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are a helpful way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, paragraph-style, and multiple-selection. You can also set a passing score to motivate your students in engaging with your content.
In addition aside from that, the LMS site has also been able to make strides in creating spaces for students and teachers to interact. With the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. It is possible to write your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons as well as your future content. The community feature is available either as a stand-alone product or as an element of membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why would you want to publish your course content with your domain name as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting across three pricing plans. The best part is that you’re assured of instant security and security through an automated SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to customize your domain, as well as pick from a variety of professional, one-of-a-kind themes that you can modify to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and are a member of the Growth plan or higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to modify any of the available website themes with a suite of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. If you continue to explore, you will be greeted with a variety of customizable blocks and sections. They’re basically like the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve discussed the course builder. Blocks are the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can pick from the page builder’s dashboard. Since we’re all connected to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by picking the element of your site you would like for your members to view. With all the necessary tools to create your website how you would like it to look, Kajabi’s page builder is not just extremely flexible, but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not have this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can post updates and thoughts about your course’s content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you the opportunity to do so without limits. You can get started with your blog posts by creating one using the text editor. It is possible to include SEO elements if you wish to have a wider reach, group your posts into various categories, or even change the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as up to the same level as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes there are two options: release it as a podcast that is public free of charge or create an exclusive private podcast that only your users are able to access. Import Bulk Customers Kajabi
Marketing and Sales
Part of what makes Kajabi so well-liked among entrepreneurs is its array of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough to even non- marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in email marketing feature allows you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students while seated on the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than sending e-mails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to build automated sequences of emails that are triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student logs in successfully to one of your classes after the checkout process, a welcome email will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest improvement Import Bulk Customers Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails to your campaigns as you like and schedule each of them in accordance to your preference. You can choose which of your members gets the messages. Managing e-mails has never been so comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require connecting to other third-party platforms to make things work.
Apart from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function where you get to assign some of your members as affiliates to help promote your content on behalf of your company. In addition to paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Import Bulk Customers Kajabi
Another one of Kajabi’s overall standouts is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of problems. While other platforms have similar features that require much more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even beginners can make better use of it. This amazing feature lets you select from a set of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebie – for whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your customers to purchase your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use any time you’re launching a course or other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for any time you wish to promote your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO is a great resource for anytime you’d like to showcase your content a free downloadable digital book
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
Once you select from any of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can customize how you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one There is a library filled with 40+ page templates that you can pick from.
Prices and Payment Methods
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other side, is an option to subscribe as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent transaction fees on Kajabi’s part because all your earnings are immediately sent directly to the bank accounts of your choice.
When it comes to pricing options, Kajabi offers you a wide range to choose from. You can choose to charge your students for your products at different time frames (one-time, subscription, and multiple payments) or give them away to them for free. You can also choose to decide if you want to charge a specified price for one product or multiple items, and set specific dates that your members can access within a certain timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy any of your offers. Import Bulk Customers Kajabi
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in services needed to make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to third-party applications to provide more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the popular analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier can be extremely helpful because it allows connections with hundreds more third-party apps and tools that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it is one of the only course creation platforms that offer 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services that offer customer support, Kajabi’s team is available to help you whenever you’re having difficulties in creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to mention that this 24-hour support is available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan upwards – for basic users live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer service has been well-received by many who use it to create meaningful courses. Import Bulk Customers Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to resources that you can master and then become proficient with. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional advice and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you in the right direction. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their objectives.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one solution to create and sell your course material however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would be extremely useful to improve the experience. Here are the following things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and credentials. While some offer this feature, instructors who use Kajabi often will still require connecting to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we wish that the absence of question type options – plus randomization of said types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Other payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations such as having your students who have subscribed to your service sign in using the single sign-in option with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack in features it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re seeking alternatives that have collective similarities in comparison to Kajabi with regards to performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy competitors that you may think about when making your choice. Import Bulk Customers Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly cost, we can see the ways Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for them. With its affordable price It certainly has greater features that Kajabi which includes live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is similar to Thinkific in the manner it works. However, it is important to understand the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it supports Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi does not have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
Overall, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some instruments that aren’t there for example, the issue of certificates in particular. Also, with its high cost, it may not be the best choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for creating courses but it’s not without limits. That doesn’t stop it, however, from being a favorite among experienced creators and businesses!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously think about.
FAQ Import Bulk Customers Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” is derived from a word with Islamic or Arabic origin that means “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard classes, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to set up a fully functioning online store on the platform!
Regarding marketing via e-mail, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s natural that it’s enough to replace third-party applications such as MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribers can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Import Bulk Customers Kajabi