Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that you can use when creating content of high quality. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your target audience, others might not provide all the features. While some provide easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience so complex that they turn off their users.
Among a sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also a plethora of sales and marketing functions. In addition to that, they also provide you with nearly everything you could think of including 24/7 support and training resources to top-notch analytics. All-in-one courses let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
At a Glance Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Import Bulk Members Kajabi
Kajabi can be described as an online service that lets you create and sell your courses to an audience of students. The company is advertised as an all-in-one solution and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and vital features to not just build a professional-looking website for your courses but help them rise to greater heights. Kajabi has been critically acclaimed and is regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelming rating from 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite plenty of reasons that make the platform extremely convenient for all to use. Firstly, it’s the extreme simplicity of usage. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects are designed to be easily accessible to those who are just getting started in the world of online courses. Most of them are also advanced, giving administrating instructors the added edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without having to travel elsewhere if anything else is not available. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require in order to live up its ‘one stop shop’ moniker.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can create an all-in-one e-learning solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullets, of its important attributes that you ought to keep an eye on in the event you’re considering the option. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create engaging and interactive courses with a wide array of customizable tools including media files, templates that you can choose in accordance with your personal preferences.
- Build a presentable website to display your course materials and other products along with blogs to keep your students up-to-date on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost the profits you earn, extend your reach over the boundaries, and generate higher conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to invoice your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Build effective sales funnels without any issues by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Set up and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore an array of community, customer service, and training resources, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted and used by more than 16,000 organizations and famous personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of several well-known personalities who come from different sectors, including the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard, fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from all over the world. In the last writing, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since it was founded in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans Kajabi offers are quite different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly costs that begin at as low as $119 it’s no wonder that this can impede some people who might be interested in giving the service a shot. However, when you consider the number of important features included into each plan, the pricing is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan, which costs $149 per month or $119/mo for billing annually. This plan lets you can create three products, garner a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and design your own website you can modify using the tools provided by the platform. Additionally, you get unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing emails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer for $199 per month or $159/month if you pay annually, as well as the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually, which is filled to the brim with every feature you’d want when designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering an option to pay for the plan. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A longer trial of up to 30 days is offered on select blogs. So if you want to test the waters and see if Kajabi’s the best choice for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, such as e-mail marketing and automation, are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you won’t need to integrate with any other third-party service to do that!
- The sales funnel software. Another of the most popular features on the platform The Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to get too complicated!
- Unlimited customization. From creating professional-looking course websites down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize to your hearts content and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The simple and intuitive site along with course editors. Making content with the site and course builder software has never been so easy and swift, and it takes less time and effort to finish the job.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Aside from native integrations with 10 e-commerce, marketing and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select among more than a thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The pricey pricing plans. The three plans offered by Kajabi are higher than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available as well.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to make custom-designed certificates of different kinds.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of specific tools, such as proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign the assignments or quizzes. Import Bulk Members Kajabi
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we love one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the platform’s user interface (UI) is organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will notice that all features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The layout of the menu does not allow for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to a specified section are collapsible. The UI layout is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” trademark. You can create your own landing page, alter your course, and communicate with your instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy when you need to search for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top part of the dashboard in the shape of a search bar and allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the words. Like we said the courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without having to know how to navigate the site. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve than some of its competitors. It also supports multiple languages other that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Design and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform refers to them, blueprints. Each blueprint for a product varies in structure and type and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses and Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are quick-form courses, which are typically designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version courses with a full content structure created to offer the “world-class” educational experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are programs which are planned over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method of sharing your content if you and your students are busy working on other projects.
Kajabi may be known by many as a renowned premium course maker. Apart from courses, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership area that allows your customers to access exclusive content and a coaching session for 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder you’ll notice the outline of the sections and lessons that were automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these parts and the lessons referred to as post categories as well as category, or. The posts are where you can insert different types of content, such as text, video, and images, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are stored.
It is also possible to include subcategories for posts in a category if you want to structure your content flexibly. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a variety of text and media files that can be used to add to your posts, such as MOV and MP4 files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or file-sharing cloud platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your blog posts!
As with a handful of other platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the feature of bulk uploads. Similar to the name it allows you to upload all your files to your course in one tab. This is a great option, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi has a variety of 10+ themes for course players. Contrary to other LMS platforms where you’re only offered the choice of the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the option of choosing various themes for the different products. Like the outline builder, it’s relatively easy to customize any theme to fit your style. You can also incorporate elements of your brand including logos, images, and font designs into your course player to cultivate your own personal style. Import Bulk Members Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to create quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments are an effective way to assess the extent to which your students gained from the course you’ve taught them. Through the assessment feature, you can select from three main question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an acceptable score to encourage your students to be more engaged with your material more.
Aside from that aside from that, it is also important to note that the LMS site has also been able to make strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature, students have access to participate and leave comments on any of your courses via their dashboards. You can also write your blog posts for discussion with the rest of them your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials with your domain name as well as WordPress web site when Kajabi provides the platform and the tools to make one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting on the three plans of pricing. The best part is that you’re guaranteed immediate safety and security with the automatic SSL certification as well as the support of a team to manage your website.
You’re also given the liberty to personalize your domain as well as choose from a range of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can personalize to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher, you get to use custom-designed themes that are built to meet your ever-growing needs, plus take away all Kajabi branding and replace it with your personal brand!
Similar to the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, Kajabi’s page builder allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of easy-to-use and user-friendly editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re essentially like post categories, and categories we discussed when we discussed how to build courses. Blocks are the components that comprise the content of the website which includes text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates that you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. As we’re all glued to our phones and tiny tablets these days it’s logical for Kajabi to make your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. It’s even possible to go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like for your member learners to view. With all the tools you need to build your site how you would like it to appear, Kajabi’s page builder is not only super flexible but also easy to manage.
Blogging and Other Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site specifically for your blog. There, you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most of your Kajabi-made site it provides a space where you can post your blog posts without limitations. It is possible to begin with your blog posts by making your own using Text Editor. You may incorporate SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach, group your posts into different categories, and even customize how you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot However, it comes with enough tools to allow it to be managed. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcast listening platforms such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast there are two options: release it as a public podcast for free or make an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Import Bulk Members Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is its slew of marketing and sales tools that are extremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to use!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send emails about your course and websites to your members who are subscribed students while seated on the platform. You might be surprised that it can do more than simply send emails. With the aid from Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of emails that are triggered by different kinds of user actions. For example, when a student successfully logs into one of your classes after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically directly to the student’s inbox. If another underperforms the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Import Bulk Members Kajabi
You are able to create as many e-mails for your campaign as you wish and schedule each one in accordance with your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. Contrary to other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to in promoting your site on your behalf. Apart from paying them the commission rate it is also possible to track their performance to gauge how well they contribute to increasing your conversion and click rates. Import Bulk Members Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features is one of the best features is Pipeline Builder, where you can create custom marketing funnels without a lot of issues. While other platforms have similar features, which require more effort and time, this Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can benefit from it. This amazing feature lets you choose from a collection of pre-made funnel templates or pipeline blueprints. These include the following:
- Freebie – for whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to grow your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to persuade your audience to buy your product through a sales page
- Product Launch OVO is a great option for whenever you’re launching a course or any other product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web training seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to market your content an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO is for any time you’re promoting your courses through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank design – for when you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from beginning
When you choose from one of the blueprints for a pipeline Kajabi instantly creates pages and emails you’ll have to put together to make an efficient sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to appear to your target audience. You can even alter the design of your checkout and landing pages, for instance, to a different one – there is a library with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can select from.
Payment and Pricing Options
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select one of them to pay for your classes. Stripe is a popular payment option that allows credit and debit card transactions as well as certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option for subscriptions as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side because all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of pricing options, Kajabi gives customers a variety of pricing options of pricing options. You can either charge your students for your products at various times (one-time subscription, one-time, or several payments) or give them away to them for free. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specific amount for one product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your customers can access within a specific timeframe. You also get to generate coupons to further motivate your customers to purchase the products you offer. Import Bulk Members Kajabi
Integration with Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you make and market your courses however, you also have the option to connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform is currently able to support ten native integrations, including the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy because it allows connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Training and Support for Customers
When it comes to customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s among the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. In contrast to other similar platforms the Kajabi customer support team is available to assist you when you encounter difficulties creating an online course or website, in addition to other crucial issues, anytime and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors who subscribe to the Growth plan and above – for Basic users, live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to create meaningful courses. Import Bulk Members Kajabi
For tools to train, Kajabi provides you a variety of ways to use resources to learn and get used to. The Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, classes, and informative content especially designed for educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their position in the world of course design. There are also weekly Q&A-style educational webinars featuring leading experts from different fields as guests, plus when you’re looking for additional information and tips assistance, the help section will be there to help you in the right direction. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is Kajabi’s Hero Rewards program where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they meet their objectives.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi may be a great all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are missing. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to enhance the user experience. Here are the following things we would like to see included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi often will still need to connect to third-party apps which specialize in issuance of certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the way that the platform handles assessments within the course, we would like that the absence of question type options as well as randomization of these types that is addressed as soon as possible.
- Additional payment options. As of the moment there are only two options for transactions: Stripe as well as PayPal are accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are limits also.
- A public API key. This could be useful in making custom integrations, like letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features an Edupreneur would ever want to have. But due to its high price plan, and the lack of features, it could cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share similarity with Kajabi regarding reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might want to consider when making your choice. Import Bulk Members Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that offers all-in-one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant distinction is in the cost beginning at just $67 per month You are able to create unlimited courses and advertise your course to the right audience without worrying about the cost!
- Podia isn’t just claiming to be a creator-friendly platform. It’s also extremely simple to use, and much more user-friendly than Kajabi! Although you can make use of marketing features It’s a lot lighter than the other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range we can understand the way Podia can appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi does not have credentials or advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a beginner-friendly price range and a wide range of features, it certainly offers higher-end features than Kajabi which includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the manner it operates. However, we must appreciate how Teachable is able to incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay two gateways that Kajabi is not able to offer. It also lets you utilize one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of providing nearly all of the tools that most entrepreneurs use. It sure does offer all the features you need to be able to design a professional website to the stellar integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There could be some tools that are missing for example, the issue of certificates, in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice among the budget-conscious. We do recognize that even though Kajabi performs great as an all-in one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. However, that doesn’t stop it however, from becoming a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re looking to find an LMS that can provide everything you require on one platform, Kajabi is something you must seriously look into.
FAQ Import Bulk Members Kajabi
What does the word Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” originates from a word of Islamic as well as Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal courses, you can also sell physical products through Kajabi. You can also integrate with Shopify to build a fully functional E-commerce store using Kajabi!
In terms of e-mail marketing is it possible Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes e-mail marketing tools built within the platform, it’s logical that it’s enough to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do intend to make use of this feature, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other applications as well.
Is Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has an app for mobile devices for you and the members who have subscribed can access your entire course content even when you’re on the go. Import Bulk Members Kajabi