Hundreds of learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many essential features that can be utilized when creating content of high quality. Although there are plenty of sites that let you make use of modern marketing tools to advertise classes to your desired audience, others might not offer all of the features. Although some sites provide simple-to-use course-building tools, there will also be some that offer editing features that are so complicated that they turn off their users.
In the sea of e-course platforms There are a handful that offer not just the basic editing interface but also a plethora of marketing and sales functions. In addition to that, they also offer nearly everything you’d ever want, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one courses let you explore beyond your limits, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look: What is Kajabi? Kajabi Beachbody Coaches
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your content to your audience of students. It is marketed as a complete service that provides entrepreneurs from all walks of life with optimized and necessary features that will not only create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to higher levels. Kajabi has been praised by the media and regarded as one of the best online courses platforms, earning an overwhelmingly positive score with a score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? Well, there are quite numerous factors that make this platform very convenient for everyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme user-friendliness. From course creation all the way to marketing and sales, nearly all of Kajabi’s features have been designed so that they are digestible even for those who are new in the world of online courses. The majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an edge over the rest. Lastly this allows students such as you manage and build courses without the need to look to another place if something else is missing. Kajabi provides all the tools that anyone could require and is a true testament to its ‘one-stop shop’ moniker.
What Can It Do? Do?
There are many kinds of methods that Kajabi can do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet form of the key features that you may want to watch out for when you’re thinking about it. In essence, Kajabi allows you:
- Create engaging and interactive classes using a range of customizing tools including media files, templates that you can pick depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can house your course contents and other products and a blog where you can keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize the landing page, checkout pages and other methods to increase your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and increase conversion rates.
- Select the method you want to charge your courses or other items to your students – whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Use its own marketing and analytics suite that includes e-mail marketing, CRM, and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of customer service, community and training tools, with the addition of the Kajabi University feature.
The Big Names Who Have Utilized Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and big-name personalities. Kajabi is the preferred choice of some of the well-known names who come from different sectors, like the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard fitness expert and entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands on thousands of courses which are accessed and explored by more than 35 million students all over the world. As of this writing, Kajabi has generated over $650 million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing plans that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more expensive. With monthly rates that start at just $119, it’s not surprising that this might be an issue for those who like to give it a try. With the abundance of essential features already packed within every plan, the price is reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin with the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you get to create three products, reach up to 1,000 active customers, and create your own website you can create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited landing pages, unlimited marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to valuable resources, including one-on one customer support and Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there’s the Growth plan that happens to be the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/month if you pay annually, and the Pro plan, which costs $399 per month or $319/month annually and is packed with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi currently does not offer any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for all three plans. A trial extension that runs as long as 30 days also offered on select blogs, so if you wish to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right choice for you, the limited trial offer is the best way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The integrated marketing suite. Kajabi’s marketing suite in-house of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for business, and you don’t have to connect with other third-party services for this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another one of the most popular features on the platform The sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily understandable blueprint templates – no need to be overly complicated!
- Customization without limits. From creating professional-looking course websites up to the customized domain, Kajabi lets you customize to your heart’s content – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The simple and intuitive site and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to get everything done.
- Infinite integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations to ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics solutions, connecting to Zapier’s app allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Making lasting connections with students and fellow instructors. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you connect with students in any of your courses. You can also connect, network, and celebrate with tons of teachers who happen to be similar to you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricey pricing plans. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost higher than the typical monthly prices provided by other companies. There’s no free plan available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You might need connect to a third-party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Insufficient tools for instructor-student engagement. We aren’t happy with the absence of certain features, including proper discussion forums and the ability to randomly assign tests or assignments. Kajabi Beachbody Coaches
A Review of Kajabi’s Features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like one thing we like about Kajabi is the surprisingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you may notice on the dashboard menu, you may find that all the features are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain aspects that belong to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI style is very uniform and reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-one” trademark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and even communicate with your instructors on one site.
There is a search assistant tool that comes in handy whenever you want to look for something that may be hard to find. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard, in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for specific tools and products within the site by entering the keywords. As mentioned previously, both Kajabi’s courses and site builder sections are drag-and-drop, making the process simpler without needing to learn how to navigate it. Kajabi is more user-friendly and has a less arduous learning curve than a couple of its contemporaries. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader viewers.
Course Creation and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course creation feature, you’ll quickly come across a variety of templates for courses or products, or, as the platform calls it blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to fit any instructor’s needs.
Included among the listed blueprints are Mini Courses and Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a complete content structure designed for a “world-class” education experience. Drip courses on the other hand, are courses that are scheduled over an established period of days or weeks. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier method of sharing your content if you as well as your students are occupied with other things.
Kajabi may be known by many as a popular premium course maker. Apart from kinds of courses offered, the blueprints also allow you to create a membership space for your members to enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank which allows you to design an entire course or product from the ground up!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
If you continue to explore the course builder, you’ll see the outline of the sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select one of the blueprints for your course. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are called groups and posts and vice versa. Posts are where you put in different kinds of content, like text, videos images, and text, while the categories serve as folders where the posts are kept.
It is also possible to include subcategories of posts within a category if you want to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can also move and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a variety of media and text files to be added to your posts. These include MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs and Word documents. Upload all of them directly from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also copy and paste existing URLs of your video to your blog posts!
Like a few select platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to utilize the bulk upload feature. Similar to the name that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses in the same tab. This can be useful particularly if you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi provides a selection of more than 10 course player themes. In contrast to other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the choice of selecting several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline creator, it’s easy to customize any of the themes to suit your personal style. You can also incorporate elements that represent your brand like your logo images, fonts, and designs , into your course player in order to give it a an individual touch. Kajabi Beachbody Coaches
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi includes a quiz function called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your curriculum. Assessments can be a great way to assess if your students learned something from the lessons you’ve provided them. With the assessments feature, you get to choose between the three primary types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can also set an acceptable score to encourage your students to engage with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in creating spaces for teachers and students to connect. Through the Community feature, your students are able to participate and leave comments on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts for discussion with other students your lessons from the past as well as your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone feature or as component of your member space.
Website Design and Customization
Why should you upload your course materials on your website’s domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and tools you need to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting on all three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through an automatic SSL certification as well as a team to help maintain your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to modify your domain as well as pick from a range of premium, unique themes that you can personalize to your liking! This doesn’t stop there. if you’re an expert edupreneur and signed to the Growth plan and higher you are able to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as remove any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Just like the course builders we’ve talked about earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with customizable sets of blocks and sections. They’re similar to the categories and posts that we’ve discussed when we’ve talked about the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that compose the content of the website, such as text, media files, or clickable icons. Sections on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are more than 40 pre-designed sections templates that can be picked from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays it’s logical to use Kajabi to let your site automatically adjust to a mobile layout. You can go an extra mile and select which site element you wish for your member learners to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site however you want it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms may not provide this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make a section of your website that is dedicated to your blog, where you can post information and comments on your course content. If you’re looking to make the most out of your Kajabi-made site, the service provides you a space where you can publish your content without restriction. It is possible to begin with the blog post by creating one with the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you wish to reach a larger audience, group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging tools may not be as on with WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. Additionally, you can also create podcasts that you could promote on your website. You may upload recordings of your podcast that will be hosted on your website and distributed to major podcasting platforms, such as Apple Podcasts and Spotify. If you upload an episode of your podcast, you have two options: either release the podcast as a public one free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members have access to. Kajabi Beachbody Coaches
Marketing and Sales
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is its array of marketing and sales tools that are supremely easy and straightforward even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the masses, Kajabi’s built-in e-mail marketing function allows you to send e-mails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students from the comfort of the platform. But you may be surprised that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid of Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of emails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For example, when your student successfully logs into one of your courses after checking out, a welcome message will be sent automatically into their email inbox. If the course performs poorly the course, an upsell will be sent to suggest improvement Kajabi Beachbody Coaches
You can send as many e-mails to your campaigns as you want and schedule each of them in accordance with your preferences. You can even select the members you want to receive these messages. The management of e-mails has never been this comprehensive yet easy to handle. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you will not require the integration with third-party platforms to make things work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing option which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Alongside paying them the commission rate, you may also track their performance to determine how they can contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Kajabi Beachbody Coaches
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features can be its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating problems. While other platforms offer similar features that require much more effort and time, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be extremely simple and quick that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies are great for when you’d like to offer a freebie as a lead magnet to build your email list
- Sales Page OVO – to use when you need to convince your intended audience to buy your product through an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for whenever you want to promote your products through web workshops
- Free Book OVO – to use anytime you’d like to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use when you’re trying to promote your courses by means of a series of coaching sessions
- Blank blueprint – for whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the beginning
Once you select from any of the pipeline blueprints, Kajabi automatically creates a set of pages and e-mails you will need to pull off an efficient sales funnel. You may customize however you wish your funnel to appear to your audience. You can even alter the theme of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is with more than 40 templates for landing pages that you can pick from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you seamlessly integrate with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your students are able to select between them when they pay for your courses. Stripe is the common payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions, as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal, on the other on the other hand, is an option for subscriptions and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any urgent charges for transactions on Kajabi’s side, as all your earnings are instantly transferred to your bank account.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it offers you a wide range of pricing options. You can choose to cost your pupils for the services at different dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or hand them out to them for free. You also have the option to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a specific product or a number of products, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific period of time. Additionally, you can create coupons to encourage your customers to purchase all of your products. Kajabi Beachbody Coaches
Integrations with Third-Party Services
Kajabi may have a plethora of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to other third-party applications for more functions. Kajabi currently has 10 native integrations, which include the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier comes in very handy since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds of other third-party applications and tools, ranging that range from e-commerce to user experiences.
Customer Support and Training Resources
In terms of customer service, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it is one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. In contrast to other similar platforms, Kajabi’s customer support team is always available to help you whenever you encounter difficulties creating pages or courses, among other issues that are important, at any time and from anywhere. It’s crucial to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live Chat support can be scheduled at certain times and times during the day. The approach of Kajabi’s customer support has been highly praised by those who utilize it to create useful educational content. Kajabi Beachbody Coaches
As for tools to train, Kajabi provides the user a range of access to use resources to master and become familiar with. Its Kajabi Hero University is packed with tutorials, courses and educational content specifically geared towards teachers and edupreneurs to help them get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to daily Q+A educational webinars with leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of additional tips and tricks, the help center is available to help you on your way. In addition to Kajabi’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators can earn numerous sweet rewards when they reach their targets.
What is the other thing that is missing from Kajabi?
Kajabi could be an excellent all-in-one solution to create and promote your course content However, we need to take care of a few essential things that aren’t being addressed. Most of them would have been very useful to enhance the user experience. These are some of the things we would like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools to issue certificates and other credentials. While some provide this service, instructors who use Kajabi frequently will require a connection to third-party apps that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we are pleased with the platform’s handling of assessments within courses, we’d like for the absence of options for question types and the randomization of those types – to be addressed soonest.
- Additional payment options. As of this writing only transactions made through Stripe and PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we aren’t sure if there are certain limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful in making custom integrations, for example, letting your subscribed students login using a single sign-in option in other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi might have the most of the features any aspiring edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a certain lack in features it may make some people turn away. If you’re looking for alternatives with collective similarities with Kajabi in terms of performance and reliability, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Kajabi Beachbody Coaches
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major difference is the cost – starting at only $67/month You are able to create unlimited courses and market your course to the right audience without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! In addition, you can make use of marketing features Podia is much less heavy than other. However, when you consider the budget-friendly price range, we can see how Podia will appeal to DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks sophisticated quiz functions, Thinkific makes up for the shortcomings. With a beginner-friendly price range It certainly has greater features that the other as well as live lessons and an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it works. However, it is important to understand how the former can incorporate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi doesn’t have. You can also avail one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by having nearly all the options that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs including the intuitive features needed to build a professional-looking website , to the impressive integrated marketing suite that includes the ability to understand plans for sales funnels, as well as effective email marketing tools.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there like the issuance of certificates, in particular. With a high cost, it may not be the wise option for those with a tight budget. We do recognize that while Kajabi is well in being an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a favorite among experienced business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching to find an LMS that offers everything you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you should strongly think about.
FAQ Kajabi Beachbody Coaches
What does the word Kajabi translate to?
The term “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Can I sell physical products on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products through Kajabi. You can even join with Shopify to build a fully functional online store on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing Is it possible that Kajabi could be able to take over MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already has E-mail marketing tools integrated into the platform, it makes sense that it’s enough to take over third-party apps such as MailChimp. If you do wish to utilize the platform, Kajabi still allows you to integrate it with other apps as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has a mobile app for you and the members who have subscribed have access to all course materials even when on the go. Kajabi Beachbody Coaches