Many learning management system (LMS) platforms come with many important features you can use when you write content that is meaningful. Although there are plenty of websites that allow you to make use of modern marketing tools to promote the courses you offer to your intended viewers, other platforms may not have most of those things. And while some offer easy-to-use course-building tools, there will be a few that have an editing experience that is so complicated it turns its users off.
Within the sea of online course platforms, there are a few which offer more than just an easy editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. And on top of that, they also offer almost everything you could think of, from 24/7 help and training tools to top-of-the-line analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you go beyond the limits of your abilities, and one of those that provide it is Kajabi.
A Quick Look How do you define Kajabi? Import Into Kajabi
Kajabi is an internet-based platform which allows you to create and sell your course content to your student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service and platform for edupreneurs, Kajabi offers edupren all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and essential features needed to not just create a professional website for your courses but let them grow to new heights. Kajabi has been praised by the media and is regarded as one of the best online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score of 4.6 out of five on Trustpilot.
What is it that makes Kajabi so well-liked and appreciated among its users? There are many aspects that make this platform very convenient for everyone to use. It’s first and foremost the simplicity of usage. From course creation to marketing, nearly all of Kajabi’s aspects can be accessible to those who are only beginning to get started in the e-course world. Most of them are also advanced, giving instructors an advantage over other instructors. Lastly it allows budding entrepreneurs such as you manage and build courses without having to travel to another place if something else is not available. Kajabi has all the available tools that anyone could require, living up to its ‘one-stop shop label.
What Does It Let You Do?
There are a variety of options that Kajabi allows you to do as an all-in-one e-course solution. We’ve made a list in bullet points, of its important characteristics that you might want to be aware of when you’re thinking about the option. In simple terms, Kajabi allows you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses with a wide array of customizable tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a professional website that can present your course content and products along with blogs to keep your students updated on what else is new;
- Effectively utilize landing pages, checkout pages and other ways to improve your profits, further your reach over the boundaries and boost conversion rates.
- Choose how you wish to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s a one-time payment or a monthly subscription
- Build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use of funnel blueprints and templates;
- Make use of its internal marketing and analytics software with e-mail marketing as well as CRM and automation tools;
- Manage and create your affiliate links.
- Explore a variety of community and training tools and features, including the Kajabi University feature.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is used and trusted by over 16,000 businesses and big-name personalities. It’s the go-to choice for several well-known personalities that are from various sectors, like online marketing expert Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi hosts thousands of courses that are used and explored by more than 35 million students from all over the world. As of this the time this article was written, Kajabi boasts more than $650 million of sales since its inception in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re more costly. With monthly prices that start at as low as $119 it’s not surprising that this can impede some people who would be interested in giving it a try. But considering the huge amount of essential features already packed in each plan, pricing is understandably reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans begin at the Basic plan priced at $149 per month or $119/month for billing annually. In this plan, you are able to design three products, garner a maximum of 1000 active users, as well as design websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by Kajabi’s platform. Also included are unlimited landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails and access to unlimited helpful resources, including one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from The Basic Plan, there is the Growth plan which is the most sought-after plan on the platform with a monthly cost of $199 or $159/month if you pay annually. There is also the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly, which is filled with all the features you could ask for when it comes to making and selling your courses. Kajabi does not currently offer a free plan option. But a 14-day trial is available. trial is available on all three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters and determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial offer is the best option.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Love About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, which includes email marketing and automation are designed to be designed for businesses, so you won’t need to integrate with third-party solutions to do this!
- The software that creates sales funnels. Another of the platforms most-loved selling points, the Pipeline Builder. Pipeline Builder lets you make use of well-tested and understandable blueprint templates – no need to overcomplicate yourself!
- Customization without limits. From designing professional-looking course websites down to the custom domain, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from the ground up.
- The easy and intuitive website and course editors. The creation of content using the site and the course builder software has never been so easy and quick, as it requires less time and effort to complete the task.
- Infinite integrations are endless. In addition to native integrations with the ten marketing, e-commerce and analytics services, connection to Zapier’s app lets users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms for better effectiveness.
- Making lasting connections with your students and instructors. Kajabi’s community feature lets you engage with the students who are enrolled in your classes. It also lets you make connections, network and share your joy with hundreds of teachers in the same position as you.
The Cons – Things We Don’t Like
- The steep pricing plans. Kajabi’s three pricing plans are more than the typical monthly prices that other providers offer. There’s no free option available neither.
- No built-in tools to issue certificates. It is possible to connect to a third-party certificate application if you intend to design custom-made certificates that are of different types.
- There aren’t enough tools to facilitate student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of specific tools, such as adequate discussion forums, as well as the ability to randomize tests or assignments. Import Into Kajabi
The Review of Kajabi’s features
User-Friendliness and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is the shockingly easy user experience. First, the majority of the User Interface (UI) is well-organized. If you look at the dashboard menu, you will find that all the features are divided into five major sections – Website, Products, Sales, Marketing and People. The menu’s design leaves no space for confusion, as certain features that are related to the specific section can be collapsed. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” brand name. You can build your own landing page, alter your course, and even engage with other instructors on one site.
The search assistant is a tool that is useful anytime you’re looking for something difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant can be found in the top of the dashboard in the form as a “search bar it allows you to search for tools and items on the site by entering the keywords. Like we said the website builder and course builder sections are drag-and-drop and make the process much easier without having to know how to navigate it. Kajabi is a more streamlined learning curve compared to several of its peers. It can also be used in other languages that English for those who want to present your content to wider audiences.
Course Development and Engagement
Once you explore Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of templates for courses or products or, as the platform calls them, blueprints. Each of the product blueprints varies in structure and type and is readily tailored to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses as well as Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form quick courses that are usually created as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version types with a complete content structure designed for the “world-class” learning experience. Drip courses, on the other hand, are courses which are planned over the course of a specified number of weeks or days. Also known as Evergreen Training courses, it’s an efficient method to distribute your content if you or your students are busy with other things.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a well-known premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session for 12 weeks. The template is also blank that allows you to create an entire course or product completely from scratch!
Categories Posts, Categories, as well as Content Uploads
As you further look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons which have been automatically added when you select any of the course blueprints. In Kajabi’s instance, these sections and lessons are known as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you insert various kinds of content, including text, video and images, whereas the categories act as folders in which the posts are stored.
You may also incorporate subcategories of posts under the same category, if you wish to arrange your content in a flexible way. You can alter the outline by dragging it around. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of text and media files to include in your posts, such as MP4 and MOV files, WAV and MP3 files, PDFs as well as Word documents. Upload any of them either from your computer folders or through file-sharing cloud platforms such as Google Drive and Dropbox. You can also duplicate and paste URLs of your video to your posts!
Like several other platform for making courses, Kajabi allows you to use the feature of bulk uploads. As the name suggests it allows you to upload all your files to your course in the same tab. This can be useful especially when you’re performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of 10+ themes for courses. Unlike other LMS platforms, where you’re given the option to choose the theme you want to use, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit different products. Similar to the course outline maker, it’s simple to modify any theme to match your preferences. You can even incorporate details of your brand, such as the logo images, fonts, and designs into your course player in order to give it a your own personal style. Import Into Kajabi
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi offers a quiz feature called Assessments where you get to design and create assignments and quizzes and add them as part of your class. Assessments are a helpful method of determining the extent to which your students gained from the curriculum you’ve given them. With the assessments option, you are able to choose from three different types of questions: multiple-choice multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set an assessment score that will encourage your students in engaging with your content.
In addition in addition, in addition, the LMS site has also made strides in providing spaces for students and teachers to connect. Through the Community feature your learners are given access to comment and interact with any of your courses through their dashboards. You can also write your posts to discuss with your fellow students about your lessons from the past and also your future content. The community feature is offered as a separate product or as part of your membership space.
Website Design and Customizability
Why should you upload your course materials to your web domain or WordPress website when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi offers unlimited web hosting for 3 pricing options. What’s awesome about it is you’re guaranteed instant security and security through the automatic SSL certification as well as an experienced team of experts to maintain your website.
You’re also given the liberty to modify your domain as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, which you can modify to your hearts content! The possibilities don’t end there: If you’re an expert in edupreneurship and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher you can download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business as well as take away any Kajabi branding and replace that with your personal brand!
Like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi allows you to alter any of the given themes on the website using a variety of user-friendly and intuitive editing tools. After further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re similar to those categories as well as posts we discussed when we’ve talked about how to build courses. Blocks are referred to as the components that comprise the site’s content including text, media files and clickable buttons. Sections, on the other hand, are formed by multiple neatly-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed sections templates that you can choose from the dashboard of the page builder. As we’re all glued to our smartphones and small tablets nowadays, it makes total sense for Kajabi to have your website automatically adapt to a mobile-friendly layout. You can even go the extra mile by choosing the element of your site you would like members to view. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look the page builder from Kajabi is not only super flexible but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Useful Website Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, however Kajabi lets you create an area on your site that is dedicated to your blog, where you can share updates and thoughts on the content of your course. If you want to make the most the Kajabi-made website it provides an area where you can post your blog posts without limitations. Start by creating the blog post by creating your own using the text editor. You can include SEO elements if you want to have a wider reach or group your posts into various categories, and even alter the way you want your entire blog section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging capabilities might not be on the same level as WordPress or Blogspot, but it has enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts to promote on your website. You can upload the recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the site and distributed to the major podcasting platforms, such as iTunes Podcasts as well as Spotify. If you upload podcast episodes you can choose between two choices: publish it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private version that only your members can get access to. Import Into Kajabi
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular among edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are supremely user-friendly and easy even for those who aren’t marketing experts to utilize!
E-mail and Affiliate Marketing
A huge draw among the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow users to send out e-mails that are related to your course or websites to your members who are subscribed students from the comfort of the platform. However, you might be amazed that it can do more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to automate sequences of e-mails that are initiated by different types of user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically delivered into their email inbox. If another course is not performing the course, an upsell will be delivered to offer suggestions for improvement Import Into Kajabi
You can create as many emails to your campaigns as you like and then schedule them in accordance to your preference. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. Managing e-mails has never been more complete and easy to manage. In contrast to other LMS sites, Kajabi already provides you with tools for marketing e-mails that you wouldn’t have to worry about the integration with third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing feature that lets you assign some of your members as affiliates who can help advertise your website on behalf of your company. Alongside paying them a commission, you may also track their performance to gauge the extent to which they are contributing to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Import Into Kajabi
Another of Kajabi’s top features are the Pipeline Builder, where you get to create specialized marketing funnels that do not have any overly complicated issues. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more time and effort however, Pipeline Builder is a breeze to use. Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated are able to make the most of it. This feature is stunning and lets you choose from a set of pre-made funnel blueprints or templates for pipelines. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you want to offer an offer as a lead magnet to increase your list
- Sales Page OVO – to use any time you wish to convince your intended public to buy your product by utilizing an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – for any time you’re launching a course or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO is a great option for occasions when you need to advertise your business through web-based seminars
- Free Book OVO – for any time you wish to promote your content with an online book for free download.
- Coaching Campaign OVO – for any time you’re promoting your classes through a series of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you want to build your sales funnel from the starting
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline, Kajabi automatically creates pages and emails you’ll need to pull off an effective sales funnel. You may customize however you want your pipeline to appear to your target audience. You could even alter the look of your landing and checkout pages, for instance, to a different one The library is filled with 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi lets you integrate seamlessly with payment gateways like Stripe and PayPal so that your member students are able to select one of them to pay for your courses. Stripe is a popular payment method that accepts credit and debit card transactions and certain e-wallet providers across the world. PayPal is, on the other hand, is available as an option to subscribe and multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred into your account at the banks.
In terms of price options for Kajabi, it gives an array of options for you of pricing options. You can either cost your pupils for the products at various dates (one-time or subscription and several payments) or distribute them at no cost. You also have the option to decide if you want to charge a specified price for a specific product or multiple products, and set specific dates that your members can access within a specific timeframe. Additionally, you can create coupons that will further encourage your target audience to buy the products you offer. Import Into Kajabi
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi has a variety of built-in services needed to develop and promote your courses However, you can connect to other third-party applications for more functions. The platform currently supports the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics service Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful as it helps establish connections to hundreds of third-party applications and tools, ranging including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Support for Customers
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over the rest as it’s one of the few course creation platforms which provide 24/7 live chat assistance. Unlike some similar services, Kajabi’s customer support team is available to assist you if you encounter difficulties creating a course or page among other crucial issues, anytime and from anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24/7 support is available to instructors that are on the Growth plan upwards – for Basic users Live chat is available for specific times and on certain days during the day. However, Kajabi’s method of customer support has been highly praised by many who use it to design useful course content. Import Into Kajabi
In terms of tools for training, Kajabi gives you a variety of ways to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials and informational content that are specifically targeted at educators and edupreneurs to help them jumpstart or improve their standing in the course creation world. There are also every day Q&A webinars that feature leading experts from different areas as guests. Additionally If you’re in search of more tips and tricks assistance, the help section will be there to help you along the way. In addition to the platform’s Hero University, there is also a Kajabi Hero Rewards program, where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they achieve their targets.
What Else is Missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one platform to develop and market your course content however, we must address a few vital things that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been extremely helpful to improve the experience. These are some of the things that we wish would be included in the Kajabi system shortly:
- Built-in tools that issue certificates and credentials. While some provide this service instructors using Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, such as Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we may appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options as well as randomization of these types and their randomization to be resolved as quickly as possible.
- Other payment options. At the time of writing only transactions made through Stripe or PayPal can be accepted. Not only that, we don’t appreciate how there are certain limits also.
- A public API key. This would have been useful for creating custom integrations like letting your subscribed students sign in using the single sign-in feature with other apps.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi could have the majority of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But with the steep price plan, and the lack of features, it may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share commonalities with Kajabi with regards to reliability and performance We’ve provided a list of worthy alternatives that you might be considering in making your choice. Import Into Kajabi
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in-one services that are similar to Kajabi. The only major distinction is in the cost – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and sell to your audience of choice without having to worry about breaking the bank!
- Podia does not just claim to be creator-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, much easier than Kajabi! Although you can benefit from marketing features, it’s much lighter than other. With the extremely affordable price, we can imagine the ways Podia is a great choice for those who want to start their own business.
- While Kajabi isn’t a reputable platform and lacks more advanced features for quizzes, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners It certainly has greater features that Kajabi, and this includes live-taught courses as well as an integrated app integration store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in terms of how it operates. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options as it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay which are two gateways Kajabi does not have. You can also avail one-on-one training and other key features.
In the end, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park in terms of offering a wide range of tools that most entrepreneurs make use of. It does provide the basic features that everyone needs, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic built-in marketing suite with the ability to understand diagrams of sales funnels as well as efficient marketing tools for e-mails.
There are a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates in particular. Plus with a steep cost, it may not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that while Kajabi is very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation, it will always have limitations. That doesn’t stop it, but it is a favorite among experienced entrepreneurs and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that gives you all you need in one platform, Kajabi is something you ought to seriously consider.
FAQ Import Into Kajabi
What is the meaning of Kajabi translate to?
The word “Kajabi” derives from the word “Kajabi,” which is of Islamic (or Arabic origin that means “to fly.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! Apart from the standard programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. You can even connect with Shopify to set up a fully functioning e-commerce shop on Kajabi!
Concerning e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi can replace MailChimp?
Because Kajabi already comes with E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s natural that it’s adequate to replace third-party applications like MailChimp. If you do want to use this feature, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Are you sure that Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi also has an app that can be downloaded on mobile for you and your subscribed members can access your entire course materials even when on the go. Import Into Kajabi