A myriad of learning management systems (LMS) platforms offer a variety of important features you can utilize when you write content that is meaningful. While there may be plenty of websites that allow you to utilize advanced marketing tools to advertise classes to your target viewers, other platforms might not offer all of these features. While some provide easy-to-use tools to build courses, there’ll also be few that may provide editing options so complex that they turn off their users.
Within the sea of online course platforms There are a handful that offer not just a simple editing interface, but also an array of sales and marketing functions. Additionally, they also provide you with nearly everything you’d ever want including 24/7 support and training materials to top-quality analytics. All-in-one course platforms let you discover the world beyond your boundaries One of them that provide it is Kajabi.
In a nutshell: Kajabi: What exactly is Kajabi? Is Kajabi A Public Company
Kajabi is an online platform that allows you to make and sell your courses to an student audience. Branded as an all-in-one service that provides entrepreneurs from all aspects of their lives with the most efficient and necessary features that will not just create a professional website for your courses , but let them grow to greater heights. Kajabi is widely praised and is regarded as one of the top online course platforms, gaining an overwhelming positive score from 4.6 out of 5 on Trustpilot.
What makes Kajabi so popular and well-liked by its users? There are many factors that make this platform extremely easy for anyone to utilize. Firstly, it’s the extreme ease of use. From course creation all the way to the marketing services almost all of Kajabi’s aspects can be digestible for people who are new in the e-course world. A majority of them are advanced, giving administrating instructors an advantage over others. In addition, it lets budding entrepreneurs like you run and develop an online course without having to go elsewhere if anything else isn’t available. Kajabi offers all the tools anyone may need, living up to its ‘one-stop shop name.
What does it let you do? Do?
There are many kinds of ways that Kajabi lets you use as an all-in-one online course solution. We’ve compiled a list, in bullet points of the most important characteristics that you might want to watch out for if you’re considering using it. Simply put, Kajabi lets you:
- Create interactive and engaging courses using a variety of customizing tools, media files, and templates that you can choose depending on your preferences;
- Create a visually appealing website to house your course contents and other products and blogs to keep your students up-to-date on the latest developments;
- Make the most of websites, landing pages and checkout sites, and other viable methods to boost your earnings, expand your reach beyond the limits and boost conversion rates;
- Select the method you want to charge your courses and other products for your students, whether it’s one-time payments or a monthly subscription;
- Design and build effective sales funnels without any difficulties by making use funnel templates and funnel blueprints;
- Utilize its in-house marketing and analytics suite that includes email marketing and CRM as well as automation tools.
- Create and manage your affiliate links, and
- Explore a wide variety of community, customer service and training tools in conjunction with Kajabi University.
Big Names That Have Used Kajabi
Kajabi is trusted by more than 16,000 companies and famous personalities. It’s the go-to choice for many of the most well-known people who are part of different industries, such as the expert in online marketing Amy Porterfield, best-selling book author Mel Abraham, personal development coach Brendon Burchard and fitness expert entrepreneur Jenine Dilts Bayman, and actor-coach Ross Grant.
Kajabi is the home of thousands upon thousands of courses, accessed and explored by over 35 million students from across the globe. In the last writing, Kajabi is generating more than $650million in sales since its establishment in 2010.
Kajabi’s Pricing Plans
The three pricing options that Kajabi provides are different than other online course-making services in that they’re much more expensive. With monthly prices that start at just $119, it’s no wonder why it can be a hindrance for some who would be interested in giving it a try. With the abundance of features that are included in every plan, the price is logically reasonable.
Kajabi’s pricing plans start by offering the Basic plan that costs $149 per month, or $119/month if billed annually. With this tier, you are able to design three products, reach a maximum of 1,000 active customers, and create websites that you are able to create with the tools offered by the platform. Also included are unlimited pages for landing webpages, unlimitted marketing e-mails, and unlimited access to useful resources, such as one-on-one customer support as well as Kajabi University.
Apart from basic plans, there is the Growth plan which is the platform’s most popular offer at $199 a month or $159/mo when paid annually, and the Pro plan for $399 per month or $319/month yearly that is loaded to the brim with every feature you’d want when it comes to designing and selling your course. Kajabi is currently not offering any free plans. There is however a fourteen-day no-cost trial is offered for each of the three plans. A trial extension that runs for up to 30 days offered on select blogs, so if you’re looking to test the waters to determine if Kajabi is the right fit for you, the short trial period is the ideal way to go.
Kajabi: The Good and the Bad
The Pros – What We Like About Kajabi
- The built-in marketing suite. Kajabi’s own marketing suite of tools, including email marketing and automation are designed to be optimized for businessuse, and you don’t have to connect with third-party solutions to do that!
- The software for sales funnels. Another of the platform’s best-selling points is the Sales Pipeline Builder lets you make use of proven and easily accessible blueprint templates. No need to get too complicated!
- The ability to customize without limitations. From the creation of professional-looking courses down to the custom name, Kajabi lets you customize according to your own preferences – and even build your brand from scratch.
- The user-friendly and simple site along with course editors. Making content using the website and course builders hasn’t been this easy and swift, and it requires less effort and time to finish the job.
- Limitless integrations are endless. Apart from native integrations with ten e-commerce, marketing, and analytics services, connection to the app Zapier allows users to investigate and select from more than one thousand non-native platforms to increase efficiency.
- Establishing meaningful relationships with fellow instructors and students. Kajabi’s Community feature lets you engage with the students enrolled in your classes. You can also make connections, network and celebrate with a multitude of teachers who happen to be in the same shoes as you.
The Cons – What We Do Not Like
- The pricing plans are hefty. Three pricing options offered by Kajabi cost greater than the average monthly rate provided by other companies. There’s no free option available neither.
- There are no built-in tools for issuance of certificates. You may need to connect to a third party certificate app if you plan to design custom-made certificates of different kinds.
- Not enough tools for student-instructor engagement. We’re not happy about the absence of some particular features, including appropriate discussion forums as well as the ability to randomize the assignments or quizzes. Is Kajabi A Public Company
An Overview of the Kajabi Features
Ease of Use and Experience
One thing we like about Kajabi is its surprisingly simple user experience. One of the reasons is that the platform’s User Interface (UI) is organized. If you may notice on the screen menu, you’ll see that the functions are arranged into five main sections – Website Products, Sales Marketing, and People. The layout of the menu leaves no space for obstruction, since some of the elements that are associated with a specified section are collapsible. The UI design is very consistent that reflects Kajabi’s “all-in-1” hallmark. You get to create a landing page, modify your course, and interact with your fellow instructors through one website.
There is a search assistant tool that is useful whenever you want to look for something that is difficult to locate. The Kajabi Assistant is located at the top of the dashboard in the shape as a “search bar, it allows you to search for tools and items within the site by typing in the keywords. Like we said that both the Kajabi courses and site builder sections can be dragged and dropped which makes the process easier without needing to learn how to navigate the site. Kajabi has a smoother learning curve than several of its peers. It is also compatible with other languages that English in case you want to expose your content to broader audiences.
Course Creation and Engagement
When you go through Kajabi’s course design feature, you will soon encounter a list of product or course templates, or, as the platform refers to them blueprints. Each blueprint for a product is different in its structure and style and can be customized to suit the needs of instructors.
In the blueprints that are listed are Mini Courses, Online Courses and Drip Courses. Mini Courses are short-form , quick courses which are generally designed as a way to build brand value, while online Courses are full-version versions with a full content structure designed for an “world-class” education experience. Drip courses, on the contrary, are classes that are scheduled over an established period of weeks or days. Also called Evergreen Training courses, it’s an easier way to share your content if you or your students are busy with other activities.
Kajabi might be regarded by many as a renowned premium course-maker. But, aside from the courses, the blueprints allow you to create a membership area where your customers can enjoy exclusive content and a coach session lasting 12 weeks. There’s also a blank template which allows you to design an entire course or product completely from the ground up!
Categories, Posts, and Content Uploads
If you continue to look into the course builder, you’ll notice an outline of sections and lessons that have been automatically included when you select any of the course blueprints. In the case of Kajabi, these sections and lessons are referred to as post categories as well as category, respectively. Posts are the places where you put in different types of content, including text, video images, and text, while the categories act as folders in which the posts are kept.
You can also include subcategories for posts in one category in order to organize your content more flexiblely. You may also drag and rearrange the outline. Kajabi accepts a wide variety of media and text files to include in your posts, including MOV and MP4 files WAV and MP3 files PDFs as well as Word documents. You can upload all of them directly from your computer folders or via cloud-based file sharing platforms like Google Drive and Dropbox. You can even duplicate and paste URLs of your videos to your posts!
Like a few select platforms for creating courses, Kajabi allows you to use the bulk upload feature. As the name suggests that you can upload all the files you have uploaded to your courses on the same tab. This can be useful, especially if you’re busy performing other tasks.
Course Player Templates
Kajabi offers a lineup of over 10 themes for course players. In contrast to other LMS platforms where you’re only given the option to choose one or three themes, Kajabi lets you have the freedom to choose several themes to suit various products. Like the outline maker, it’s simple to alter any of the themes to match your preferences. It is possible to incorporate specifics of your brand like your logo images, fonts, and design into the course player to add a your own personal style. Is Kajabi A Public Company
Quizzes and Student Interactions
Kajabi has a quiz feature called Assessments. It allows you to make quizzes and assignments and add them as part of your course. Assessments can be a great method of determining whether your students have learned something from the course you’ve taught them. With the assessments feature, you can choose from three different question types: multiple-choice, multiple-selection, and paragraph-style. You can even set a passing score to motivate your students to be more engaged with your content.
Apart from that, in addition, the LMS website also has made progress in creating spaces for students and teachers to communicate. Through the Community feature, students have access to interact and comment on any of your courses through their dashboards. You can even write in your blog posts to discuss with other students your previous lessons and also your future content. The community feature can be accessed either as a stand-alone item or as a part of your membership area.
Website Design and Customization
Why share your course contents to your web domain as well as WordPress site when Kajabi offers the platform and the tools to create one within the platform? Kajabi provides unlimited web hosting across three plans of pricing. What’s awesome about it is you’re assured of instant safety and security with an automatic SSL certification and the support of a team to manage your site.
Additionally, you have the freedom to customize your domain, as well as choose from a wide array of professional, one-of-a-kind themes, all of which you can personalize to your hearts content! This doesn’t stop there. If you’re an expert edupreneur and have signed up to the Growth plan and higher, you get to download custom-designed themes designed to meet the ever-changing needs of your business, plus eliminate any Kajabi brand names and then replace that with your own!
Just like the course builder that we’ve discussed earlier, the page builder from Kajabi lets you modify any of the themes for websites using a set of intuitive and easy-to-handle editing tools. Upon further exploration you’ll be presented with sets of blocks that can be customized and sections. They’re basically like those categories as well as posts we discussed when we discussed the course builder. Blocks are referred to as the elements that make up the site’s content which includes text, media files or clickable icons. Sections are, however are made up of multiple well-arranged blocks.
There are over 40 pre-designed section templates you can choose from the page builder’s dashboard. We’re all hooked to our smartphones and small tablets these days it is logical for Kajabi to have your website automatically adjust to a mobile-friendly layout. You can go an extra mile by picking the elements of your website you want for your member learners to see. With all the necessary tools to build your site as you wish it to look Kajabi’s page builders are not just extremely flexible, but also fast to use.
Blogging and Other Web-based Features
Other LMS platforms might not offer this feature, but Kajabi allows you to make an area on your site dedicated to your blog where you can share comments and updates on your course content. If you want to make the most of your Kajabi-created website it provides the opportunity to publish your content without restriction. Start by creating your blog posts by creating your own using an editor for text. It is possible to incorporate SEO elements if you wish to expand your reach or group your posts into various categories and even customize how you would like your blog’s entire section to look.
Kajabi’s built-in blogging features may not be as on par as WordPress or Blogspot however, it does have enough tools to be manageable. You can also create podcasts that you could promote on your site. You may upload recordings of your podcast to be hosted on the website and distributed to major podcasting platforms like Apple Podcasts and Spotify. When you upload a podcast episode there are two options: release it as a public podcast free of charge or create an exclusive private one which only your subscribers have access to. Is Kajabi A Public Company
Marketing and Sales and Marketing
One of the reasons that make Kajabi so popular with edupreneurs is the variety of sales and marketing tools that are highly convenient and simple enough even for those who aren’t marketing experts to make use of!
Email Marketing and Affiliate Marketing
A major draw for the crowd, Kajabi’s built in E-mail marketing functions allow you to send emails that are related to your course or website to your subscribers students within the comforts of the platform. But you may be surprised that it does more than just send e-mails. With the aid with Kajabi Automations, you get to create automated sequences of e-mails triggered by various user actions. For instance, if your student is successfully logged in to one of your classes after checkout, a welcome e-mail will be automatically sent to their inbox. If the course performs poorly, an upsell is sent to suggest an improvement Is Kajabi A Public Company
You can send as many emails to your campaign as you like and schedule each of them according to your preferences. You can also choose which of your members gets to receive these messages. E-mail management has never been more extensive and yet simple to manage. Unlike other LMS websites, Kajabi already provides you with e-mail marketing tools that don’t require integrating with other third-party platforms in order to make it work.
Aside from that, Kajabi also has an affiliate marketing function which allows you to designate certain members of your group as affiliates in order to advertise your website on your behalf. Apart from paying them a commission and monitoring their performance to see how well they contribute to increasing your conversion rates and click rates. Is Kajabi A Public Company
Another one of Kajabi’s overall notable features are its Pipeline Builder, where you are able to design specialized marketing funnels with no overcomplicating difficulties. While other platforms provide similar features that require much more effort and time however, the Pipeline Builder is designed to be quick and simple that even the uninitiated can make better use of it. This stunning feature lets you select from a variety of pre-designed funnel designs or pipeline blueprints. They include:
- Freebies – to be used whenever you’d like to provide the freebie to lead magnet to increase your email list
- Sales Page OVO is a great option whenever you want to convince your target audience to buy your product via an online sales page
- Product Launch OVO – to use when you’re launching courses or another product
- Zoom Webinar OVO – for occasions when you need to advertise your product via web seminars
- Free Book OVO – for anytime you’d like to promote your content with the free digital book that you can download
- Coaching Campaign OVO – to use whenever you’re promoting your courses by means of the use of coaching sessions
- Blank plan – to use whenever you’re looking to create the sales funnel you want from ground
When you choose from one of the blueprints for your pipeline Kajabi will automatically generate a set of pages and e-mails you will require to create an effective sales funnel. You can alter the way you would like your sales funnel to look to your customers. You can even alter the look of your checkout and landing pages, for example you can change the theme to something different The library is full of 40+ templates for landing pages that you can choose from.
Optional Payment Options and Price
Kajabi allows you to integrate seamlessly with the payment gateway platforms Stripe and PayPal so that your member students can get to choose between them when they pay for your course. Stripe is the most popular payment option that accepts debit and credit card transactions as well as select e-wallet providers all over the world. PayPal however, on the contrary side, is an alternative for subscribers as well as multi-payment plans. There aren’t any transaction fees on Kajabi’s part since all the money you earn will be immediately transferred to your bank account.
When it comes to price options for Kajabi, it gives you a wide range to choose from. You can either make your student pay for services at different time frames (one-time or subscription and multi-payments) or hand them out for free. You even have the chance to choose whether you’re planning to charge a specified price for a single product or a number of items, and specify specific dates your members can access within a specific period of time. You can also create coupons to further motivate your audience to purchase all of your products. Is Kajabi A Public Company
Integrations to Third-Party Services
Kajabi is a host of built-in features to help you develop and promote your courses however, you also have the option of connecting to third-party apps for more functions. The platform is currently able to support the integration of ten natively-built integrations, such as the well-known analytics provider Google Analytics and app automation service Zapier. Zapier is extremely useful since it allows you to establish connections with hundreds more tools and third-party apps including e-commerce and user experience.
Training and Customer Support Resources
In terms of customer support, Kajabi has a bigger advantage over its competitors because it’s one of the only course creation platforms with live chat available 24/7 support. Contrary to similar services the Kajabi customer support team is available to help you whenever you’re struggling to create a course or page among other issues that are important, at any time and anywhere. However, it’s important to note that this 24 hour service is only available to instructors who are subscribed to the Growth plan and above – for basic users Live chat support is scheduled at specific times and on certain days on weekdays. However, Kajabi’s method of customer service has been praised by those who utilize it to design useful course content. Is Kajabi A Public Company
As for tools for training, Kajabi gives the user a range of access to access resources that you can master and then become proficient with. Kajabi Hero University Kajabi Hero University is packed with courses, tutorials, and informative content especially targeted at educators and edupreneurs who want to get started or increase their standing in the world of course design. You’re also invited to every day Q&A webinars that feature top experts from various disciplines as guest speakers, and If you’re in search of other tips and tricks, the help center is always there to guide you along the way. Apart from the platform’s Hero University, there is an additional Kajabi Hero Rewards program where course creators are rewarded with numerous sweet rewards when they reach their goals.
What else is missing in Kajabi?
Kajabi might be a fantastic all-in-one tool to design and promote your course content however, we must look at a few crucial aspects that are not being addressed. A majority of them could have been very useful in improving the experience. Below are the items we’d like to see added to Kajabi’s system in the near future:
- Built-in tools for issuance of certificates and certificates. Although some of them offer this option instructors who utilize Kajabi frequently will require connecting to third-party software that specialize in issuing certificates, like Accredible.
- More diversity in question types. While we appreciate the system’s handling of assessment within courses, we wish for the lack of question type options – plus randomization of said types – to be addressed soonest.
- Other payment options. As of the moment, only transactions via Stripe as well as PayPal can be accepted. In addition, we don’t understand why there are limits as well.
- An API key that is public. This could have been helpful for custom integrations, such as the ability to let your subscribers log in with the single sign-in feature with other applications.
Alternatives to Kajabi
Kajabi may have essentially most of the features an edupreneur could ever dream of. But due to its high price plan and a plethora in terms of functionality, the site may cause some to be turned off. If you’re looking for alternatives that share collective similarities to Kajabi in terms of reliability and performance, we’ve listed some worthy alternatives that you might want to consider in your decision. Is Kajabi A Public Company
- New Zenler is an online course platform that provides all-in one solutions similar to Kajabi. The only significant difference is the price – starting at only $67/month You can design unlimited courses and market to your target audience without ever having to worry about spending a dime!
- Podia does not just claim to be user-friendly. It’s also extremely easy to use, far easier than even Kajabi! While you get to utilize marketing tools Podia is much less heavy than Kajabi. With the extremely affordable cost, we can understand the ways Podia is a great choice for DIY entrepreneurs getting into the business.
- While Kajabi lacks credentials and advanced quiz features, Thinkific makes up for these features. With a price that is affordable for beginners, it sure does offer higher-end features than the other which includes live lessons and a built-in app integrations store.
- Teachable is like Thinkific in the way it works. But, we need to appreciate the way that Teachable can integrate additional payment options since it accepts Google Pay and Apple Pay, two gateway services Kajabi doesn’t have. It also lets you utilize one-on-one coaching as well as other essential features.
All in all, Kajabi successfully knocks it out of the park by offering a wide range of features that most edupreneurs can make use of. It does provide all the features you need, from intuitive functions needed to design a professional web pages to the fantastic integrated marketing suite that includes the addition of simple sales funnel blueprints and efficient e-mail marketing tools.
There may be a few instruments that aren’t there for example, the issuance of certificates specifically. Plus with a steep cost, it might not be the wise choice for the budget-conscious. However, we understand that even though Kajabi performs very well as an all-in-one solution for course creation however, it’ll always have limitations. It doesn’t hinder it, but it is a popular choice among established business owners and creators!
If you’re still searching for an LMS that can provide everything you require in one place, Kajabi is something you must seriously think about.
FAQ Is Kajabi A Public Company
What is the meaning of Kajabi mean?
The word “Kajabi” derives from a word with Islamic as well as Arabic origin, which translates to “to take flight.”
Do I have the ability to sell physical items on Kajabi?
Yes! In addition to the normal programs, you can sell physical products on Kajabi. It is possible to join with Shopify to create a fully-functioning online store on the platform!
In terms of e-mail marketing, is it possible that Kajabi could be able to replace MailChimp?
Since Kajabi already includes E-mail marketing tools integrated within the platform, it’s logical that it’s adequate to replace third-party programs such as MailChimp. However, if you do intend to make use of it, Kajabi still allows you to connect it with other applications as well.
Does Kajabi mobile-friendly?
Yes! Kajabi even has a mobile app to ensure that you and your subscribed members can access your entire courses even while traveling. Is Kajabi A Public Company